The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

The Octarok sighed and flopped down, he had a smudge... just a smudge of hope...

Kirby

"Well then, I simply must be going, I have no time for the likes of you."

Shadow Link flew off into the distance.

Link appeared, Soaking wet.

rockout909

Seeing Link, the octarok yelled, "COWARD!"

TobiTheGoodGirl

"hush." Liviyone scolded, restrapping her scythe to her back.

rockout909

"Hush my ass." The octarok cursed under his breath.

Ioshyriku

"ok green boy where have you been, we had to fight with your shadow and he destroied my sword, your excuse please" said Rikar angry but also laughing "now if you excuse me I have to go to Dead mountain, and tell Biggoron this sword is too weak" and jumped into the water and went back

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna perked up at the sight of Link, she was happy to see him, but because of her ankle, she was not able to run over and give him a hug "Hi Link..." she mumbled.

rockout909

The octarok inspected the ankle with some skill... "Looks... hmm... it would be an easy fix for a doctor but... does anyone have medical skills?" The octarok questioned.

TobiTheGoodGirl

The greenhaired girl refrained from face palming "How many times have healed people now and yet no one notices me?"

SuperSonic23

Patarel ran to Link. "Link, are you okay?", he asked.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

The octarok laughed, "It was a joke!" The octarok hopped out of the way whilst laughing.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna refrained fromfrom laughing, she attemted to stand. Rianna was a bit wobbly, but she could stand, she gazed at Link for awhile before saying "We should go..."

Kirby

Link agreed. He jumped into The King of Red Lions, motioning everyone to get on.

Next Stop, The Forsaken Fortress.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Liviyone once again gave the water a hard glare before she very nervously followed after the group.

SuperSonic23

Patarel jumped into the boat. "Here we go.", he said.

OOC: From here, I may make Patarel silent for most of the rp.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!