The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Link tried his best to stay up, Then he just fell down again.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna perked up, so did the child, he ran behind Rianna, to hide himself from link "Oh, so it was you..." She said blankly, Picking up the map. "Eh, sometimes I think it's the goddesses telling me we screwed something up, but bad luck is just as good to say." She told Liviyone, she sat next to the dizzy link. Rianna opened her bottle and pulled out a fairy, she set it on link and it swirled around him, healing him.

Kirby

Link stood up in an instant. He kissed the back of Rianna's hand to thank her, and then ran off into the forest.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone slowly began smirking and watched Rianna's face carefully after Link did this.

(D'aw....I wanna go draw that now :3)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 15, 2010, 11:59:55 PM
Link stood up in an instant. He kissed the back of Rianna's hand to thank her, and then ran off into the forest.

Patarel followed Link. "Be back soon!" he said as he winked to his friends and ran off to the forest.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone cut the magic strings and called her gray magic back and pressed a hand against her stomach slightly and frowned, recalling the twinge of pain she had felt earlier. The greenhaired girl shrugged it off and sent a quick prayer to Shikyo before clearing her throat and saying "We should go follow Link before he hurts himself...again."

(...bleh...Shikyo would be teh goddess lady that w/e....ask maddeh fer details, im too lazeh >:U)

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 16, 2010, 07:19:41 AM
Liviyone cut the magic strings and called her gray magic back and pressed a hand against her stomach slightly and frowned, recalling the twinge of pain she had felt earlier. The greenhaired girl shrugged it off and sent a quick prayer to Shikyo before clearing her throat and saying "We should go follow Link before he hurts himself...again."

(...bleh...Shikyo would be teh goddess lady that w/e....ask maddeh fer details, im too lazeh >:U)
(lolol the middle piece of the triforce belongs to Liviyone, and the goddess of that piece is Shikyo)

Rianna stood up, her face was flushed a bright Cherry red. She looked at liviyone "That's impossible, he always manages to hurt himself..." She chuckled. "Doing things that is obviously out of his league...."  she patted the child's head, he made a little sqweeing noise. Her eyes opened wide "I forgot to tell Link something..." She mumbled under her breath

Kirby

Link ran alongside Pateral, Still not paying any attention. (as usual) he tripped over a rock.

Rianna shook her head and walked over to Link "I forgot to tell ya something..." She looked straight ahead and saw the elderly woman from eairlyer "She looks alot like you grandmother from the picture you showed me on the way here." Rianna pointed at the Woman "And try not to get hurt, alright?" She said with a slight whiney undertone.

Kirby

Link's expression turned from gloomy to excited. He hugged Rianna and Ran up to her.

Rianna watched link run to his grandmother "What about his younger sister..." She thought, slowly walking twords the uniting family.

SuperSonic23

Patarel glanced at the elderly woman and little girl. "Grandma!!!" he said.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Kirby

Link and Pateral dashed over to the elderly woman, she was starved, and hadn't had any food to eat.
Link opened the fairy bottle he had, and the Fairy twirled around Grandma. Nothing seemed to change. Link started to tear up. Grandma's body was still thin. She could bearly speak. And it only took Five seconds for Link and Pateral to know that their Beloved Grandmother, was gone with the wind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWbyw2yYp0

You and i must make a pact ,we? must bring salvation back
were there is love ill be there
i reach out my hand to you
i got faith in all you do
just call my name and il be there
ill be there to comfort you
build my world of dreams around you
im so glad i found you
ill be there with a love? so strong
and if he dosent ill be there
just look over your shoulders honey
ill be there ill be there
just call my name and ill be there

Link kneeled there. Emotional.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone looked at the greif that Link was displaying, and a tormented look displayed on her face. She knew the pain of losing someone dear. Kneeling down, she gently tapped his shoulder and asked softly "Would you like me to try healing her? I might not be able to repair everything in one sitting...but I might be able to make her body stable enough until I can pray and ask Sh- I mean, the three goddesses for help and wait until my energy reserves are completely full..."

Kirby

Link nodded, not even looking at who was talking to him.