HELP WANTED - professional YouTube Channel about Games (Reviews,Gameplay)

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 25, 2010, 12:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on April 27, 2010, 12:29:32 PM
Fraps 3.0.3 is in the Member-Submitted SVIP section. It records PC games mostly.
I meant that I'd have to figure out how to use Fraps. I've only played around with it once or twice. :3

Skyle369

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 27, 2010, 08:31:22 AM
Do you play them ON the PSP or on a PSP emulator?
I heard there was a way to play downloaded games on the PSP but I don't want to try something that involves hacking and end up messing up my PSP like I did my Wii (which I DID get fixed, but still  >.<)

I play on the PSP, remotejoy allows you to record the psp on the computer so its great.

About hacking the psp, it's safe and easy, thats how I play my downloaded games. Around here in my country, you'll rarely see a psp owner without a hacked psp, we treat them like noobs. xD.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 27, 2010, 01:05:25 PM
I play on the PSP, remotejoy allows you to record the psp on the computer so its great.

About hacking the psp, it's safe and easy, thats how I play my downloaded games. Around here in my country, you'll rarely see a psp owner without a hacked psp, we treat them like noobs. xD.
xD
I'll have to look it up then.
Cause I really need moar games.
I have two.
I've had two since I got my PSP.  @-@

Skyle369

Kyo, good news! I finally got remotejoy working but there is a little problem... I don't have an dual audio jack to connect to the PSP to record music...

Tanassy

I may be able to help under conditions.

me:

I may not be constantly active.
I can do wii,GC,DC,PS1,DS,(ps2?),GBA,whatever, but it may not contain sound (emulators+fraps D=) and therefore gameplay videos might just have music.  /:    but review videos this should not be a problem.
I CAN do PC games without or with commentary, at the highest or nearly highest GFX settings.
I cant do full HD due to the size of my monitor, i can record at 1366x768 and render videos at 720p.

I'll think about it, and... Dont be so sure i can use my voice D= (maybe)

I am also assuming the idea is to upload the video to my channel, then link to yours?

I am 16.

Skyle369

Here's a video me playing Tekken 6 testing remote joy.

The framerate is GREAT! Also to be honest, there is a higher quality of the video but its too large (420+ Mb) and it'll take to long to upload so I lowered the quality and I don't like it.

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 27, 2010, 02:37:28 PM
Kyo, good news! I finally got remotejoy working but there is a little problem... I don't have an dual audio jack to connect to the PSP to record music...

Well, sound is one of the most important things in a game....

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 27, 2010, 04:45:28 PM
I may be able to help under conditions.

me:

I may not be constantly active.
I can do wii,GC,DC,PS1,DS,(ps2?),GBA,whatever, but it may not contain sound (emulators+fraps D=) and therefore gameplay videos might just have music.  /:    but review videos this should not be a problem.
I CAN do PC games without or with commentary, at the highest or nearly highest GFX settings.
I cant do full HD due to the size of my monitor, i can record at 1366x768 and render videos at 720p.

I'll think about it, and... Dont be so sure i can use my voice D= (maybe)

I am also assuming the idea is to upload the video to my channel, then link to yours?

I am 16.

Wait, are ALL the consoles emulated? HDReady is fine too. (720p)

I'll add you in PC at the moment.

As i said bevor, Sound is one of the most important things in a game. I usually skip videos that change normal sound with music.  (unless its an MV)

Post Merge: April 28, 2010, 06:28:22 AM

About Uploading....

they'll be all uploaded on VGR (Goo95 is still my private channel)

Also, you need Adobe Premiere Pro (CS3 or better).

Because The Logo, Intro, etc. are all preset for VGR.

Tanassy

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on April 28, 2010, 12:23:00 AM
Well, sound is one of the most important things in a game....

Wait, are ALL the consoles emulated? HDReady is fine too. (720p)

I'll add you in PC at the moment.

As i said bevor, Sound is one of the most important things in a game. I usually skip videos that change normal sound with music.  (unless its an MV)
in PC games i can definitely do sound.
an no, PS3 and Xbox 360 arent. nor XBOX.

i can emulate older consoles up to about DC fine, but the rest will be a little tougher.

EDIT:oh, i see,  err i havent got that program and dont know how to use it. and i would prefer to upload to my own account....
er...

TheGameNinja

I had an idea. I've seen where a group of people get together over Skype and all do a Let's Play of one game. One person plays it while everyone else watches, talks about the game, and discuss how to progress in the game. It ususally works best for adventure games like Sam & Max or something. Think we could do anything like that?

Also, it would be okay for us to upload this stuff to our own channels, too, right?

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 28, 2010, 02:51:13 AM
I had an idea. I've seen where a group of people get together over Skype and all do a Let's Play of one game. One person plays it while everyone else watches, talks about the game, and discuss how to progress in the game. It ususally works best for adventure games like Sam & Max or something. Think we could do anything like that?

Also, it would be okay for us to upload this stuff to our own channels, too, right?

Just like SSB16 and Gaming Parodies!
I would love to be a part of those stuff!

TheGameNinja

Oh, another idea. There might be people who can capture video, but don't want to review. And there might be people who want to review who can't capture video. I'm sure there's a way we could get people working together when things like that pop up. :3

Tanassy

like an Xfire Broadcast? i can do it but only low quality.

shadowDOESrock

That works for all kinds of game. proven by hellfire. >:U

Well. Depends.

TheGameNinja

Okay, so, good news: a place nearby sells HD Dazzles. The bad news: they're $80. It's not like I can't get the cash, but I do have other expenses. I will almost certainly end up getting one, but I don't know how soon I'll have it. I'll be able to get it by the end of the year, at the latest. I might be able to get it by the end of May, but there are some personal things that will have to line up juuuust right in order for that to happen. Like I said, end of the year at the absolute latest, but I'm certain I'll be able to get it sooner.

Anyway, that won't effect my ability to record GB/GBC/GBA games. I can still get DVD footage as well. I've got a... decent video camera, too. I don't know if I posted that yet. :3

Also, that Fraps download doesn't work anymore. :U