Main Menu

KickAss.

Started by Tanassy, April 27, 2010, 10:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

I realise this movie is Rated R where some of you live, but it is rated MA here, so i went and watched it.

it is awesome, a truly spectacular seizure-tastic gorefest that also has some hilarious comedy.
so who watched it? (i you're allowed to XD) what did you think?

Skyle369

I'm gonna buy a DVD, they won't probably let me in the movies (maybe). xD

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 27, 2010, 11:28:45 PM
I'm gonna buy a DVD, they won't probably let me in the movies (maybe). xD
if you're 15 or over in my country you're allowed xD

Skyle369

Well I'm thinking about checking the movies on Monday to see if I'm able to watch it and if I'm allowed, I'm gonna invite some of my friends.  ;D

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 28, 2010, 02:12:34 AM
Well I'm thinking about checking the movies on Monday to see if I'm able to watch it and if I'm allowed, I'm gonna invite some of my friends.  ;D
beware, it is seizuretastic and goretastic. for sure not like any hero movie EVAR.

TheGameNinja

I loved it! The movie sort of stops being about Kick-Ass and more about Hit Girl towards the middle, but it is still a great movie. I can't wait for the sequel.

By the way, did you know that the scipt for this movie and the comic it is based on were written at the same time? It was always intended for Kick-Ass to become a movie.

Skyle369

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 28, 2010, 02:15:03 AM
beware, it is seizuretastic and goretastic. for sure not like any hero movie EVAR.

Don't worry, I bet I watched things worst than that so I'm used to blood, gore, violence and etc.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 28, 2010, 02:15:03 AM
If you've seen the Speed Racer movie, that is FAR more seizureific. XD

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 28, 2010, 02:44:55 AM
I loved it! The movie sort of stops being about Kick-Ass and more about Hit Girl towards the middle, but it is still a great movie. I can't wait for the sequel.

By the way, did you know that the scipt for this movie and the comic it is based on were written at the same time? It was always intended for Kick-Ass to become a movie.
well, hitgirl is my favorite character anyway, and john calls me a pedo XD.

SonicPeRsOn123

lol its awesome lots,o kool parts and ass-kicking action  ;D

Post Merge: May 27, 2010, 09:56:47 PM

ps, this movie is so cool that is all : D : D D :