Main Menu

Mistake

Started by Taz, May 08, 2010, 05:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taz

You remember it now.
The year is 2277.
The world's most dangerous mentally insane people are sent here.
Space.
The Samuel E. Rockwell outer space asylum for the mentally insane.
You push yourself up from the ground.
The place..... Ruined.
Corpses mutilated.
Blood on the walls. You hear the screaming, the growling, the cries for help.
What the hell is going on?
You immediately scout the room for a weapon. There's only one thing left to do now.
Run like hell.

(Yes, we are humans, goddammit ;~; )

Name : Lucas
Starting weapon : Kitchen knife (taken from kitchen he woke up in)
Story : He dreamed of it since he was 6. Being a "rocket man," being in space, walking on the moon. Once the institute opened, he signed up, trained for exactly one year and 252 days, and took the shuttle. Days at the place were hell, long, he was suffering scratch and bite marks on a daily basis. He thought it couldn't get any worse.
Wrong.

Dracoslythe

Eh, I'll join.  Lemme dig out my spontaneous character creating skillls

Name : Mellony (thanks, Jkid  >.>)
Starting weapon : Bowie Bushman Huntink Knife (conveniently discarded on the floor of the empty room for the purposes of this RP) and various tools in a tool belt always on her side.
Story : For a universal background, she's a mechanic's understudy, learning how to work different machines, her favorite being aircraft.  For story-specifics, I'll edit that later; I don't know enough of your story or plot.  I guess for now, I'll say that she was out cold for IDK how long, and woke up in space.  (well, actually this is based off real life dreams.  xD)

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 08, 2010, 10:46:11 AM
Eh, I'll join.  Lemme dig out my spontaneous character creating skillls

Name : Vanilla (Just a name that came up on spot.  Tha's what I smell xD)
Starting weapon : Bowie Bushman Huntink Knife (conveniently discarded on the floor of the empty room for the purposes of this RP) and various tools in a tool belt always on her side.
Story : For a universal background, she's a mechanic's understudy, learning how to work different machines, her favorite being aircraft.  For story-specifics, I'll edit that later; I don't know enough of your story or plot.  I guess for now, I'll say that she was out cold for IDK how long, and woke up in space.
No. >:U
Her name is Mellony now. >:I

QuoteMELLONY: Variant spelling of English Melanie, meaning "black, dark."

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 08, 2010, 10:52:39 AM
No. >:U
Her name is Mellony now. >:I
Pfft fine.
I guess since the "story" part was premeditated and not exactly spontaneous, I'll go with that. xD

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 08, 2010, 10:54:10 AM
Pfft fine.
I guess since the "story" part was premeditated and not exactly spontaneous, I'll go with that. xD
I didn't seriously think you'd change it. xD

I guess that just shows who wears the boots in this friendship. 83

And if you want me to write your intro I might as well join the RP. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Taz

-OOC- ASDF OFFTOPICNESS = DRACO AND JKID

He pushed himself off the ground, muscles aching. "The hell..."
The room was bloodied, ripe with the smell of rotting flesh. Lucas could just barely remember going to the small cafeteria to eat.

He faintly remembered a strange new girl, appearing with no alert or warning at all, odd since there was an announcement every time a new shuttle of recruits was imported from Earth. His best friend Alex was with him right before he blacked out. Looking around, he saw Alex once more. "Oh no, dear God... Please... No...." Alex was hanging on the wall by his head. a kitchen knife was driven through his skull, pinning him against the wall. "Alex..... Damn it!" Overcome by a sudden fit of rage, he swung a chair against the wall, shattering it to splinters.

He looked up at his friend's mutilated corpse. he took a moment to pay his respects, then unpinned his friend from the wall and "properly" laid him on the table where he liked to sit. he looked at the rusted, bloody knife.

It would have to do...