Main Menu

My art collection.

Started by Proto_Blaze, May 16, 2010, 04:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

I've been working in 3d for a month now and decided to post my works. Tell me what you think.

Zonic10

I like it :D awesome! Lots of detail too O_O, it'd take me forever to do that D:. +1 Keep up the good work!

Proto_Blaze

I put the images in order of completion. this shows how my skill improves as you scroll down.... the water was a bitch though.

Zonic10

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on May 16, 2010, 10:26:39 AM
I put the images in order of completion. this shows how my skill improves as you scroll down.... the water was a bitch though.

Yeah...water is so amorphous, it's annoying to draw even in pencil T.T. And now that you mention it, I do see major improvements in your skill level, that's just awesome, I mean so much with this amount. It takes me so many pencil drawings to improve D:.

Proto_Blaze

i suck soooo much at drawing... 3d art is where i excel at. and i think im doing pretty good for only a month. actually not even a month as i took like a week off and did nothing.

Zonic10

That's freaking amazing O_O...takes me all summer to do a few drawings. If only there was time for slow ppl like me xD.

Proto_Blaze

all except the water took under 40 minutes to do. the water took over 3 hours due to the complexity.

TheGameNinja

Is that a gingerbread man? XD

But, seriously, it's nice. Better'n anything  I could do.

Proto_Blaze

its a sad attempt at a gingerbread man...