So, I'm back into being a Gaia Fag.

Started by Dracoslythe, June 04, 2010, 02:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

I'd left the site for some time, cause it just wasn't that entertaining anymore.  The only way you can really have fun on there is if you're a CB rg, rich, or have a major art shop.  >.>

But yeah.
Got back into it.
Add me, if you want.
Be a gaia fag with me.
the username is - t o y b o x - r a v e -
Yes, with all the strangely placed dashes and spaces.

jkid101094

Erebs doesn't like that site. He kicked my ass for using his name...then he wrote the profile and kicked my ass again. >:I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Dracoslythe on June 04, 2010, 02:17:15 PM
I'd left the site for some time, cause it just wasn't that entertaining anymore.  The only way you can really have fun on there is if you're a CB rg, rich, or have a major art shop.  >.>

But yeah.
Got back into it.
Add me, if you want.
Be a gaia fag with me.
the username is - t o y b o x - r a v e -
Yes, with all the strangely placed dashes and spaces.
Is it your new username? cause i sent your dracoslyth account a friend request. O3O

Sonic360

xD, I've had to change my gaia username about 4 times.  I used to be Meagashadow Soraga, forgot the others, then changed it to Unleashed360, I havn't been on gaia in 9 months, mkay what the heck, I'll go on again for the lulz, my username on there is Unleashed360 those who want to add me.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: valia_wolfie on June 04, 2010, 08:46:08 PM
Is it your new username? cause i sent your dracoslyth account a friend request. O3O
Mhm, that's my usernameee~
:3

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 05, 2010, 03:36:28 AM
xD, I've had to change my gaia username about 4 times.  I used to be Meagashadow Soraga, forgot the others, then changed it to Unleashed360, I havn't been on gaia in 9 months, mkay what the heck, I'll go on again for the lulz, my username on there is Unleashed360 those who want to add me.
lolz, I noticed that you were on my friend's list.  xD

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 05, 2010, 03:36:28 AM

I added you :3 and for anybody who may wanna add me my username is valia_wolfie

Sonic360

Quote from: valia_wolfie on June 05, 2010, 08:37:24 AM
I added you :3 and for anybody who may wanna add me my username is valia_wolfie
m'kay hun :3

darkyellowz

i am on gaia too but i play zOMG more then anything and my name is darkyellowz if ya wanna add me

sonicmaddave

I've also got Gaia but these days I don't get the chance to use it a lot anymore.

Tanassy

CradledEggle

Pfffffr i forgot my password(andusername) and lol and IDT i'd really want to go back into the life of Gaia xD
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

sonicmaddave

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkyellowz