What Cell Phone do you currently Own?

Started by Kirby, July 01, 2010, 11:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Super Sonic Boom

A TracFone, it's like a monthly phone were you prepay for minutes to keep your phone going.

Dracoslythe

Damn, I thought for a sec that I wasn't the only Moto Droid owner.

Anyway, yeah.
Motorola Droid.

NiGHTS

Dracoslythe

Everyone's going to Droid phones because AT&T's fucking iphone users with sandpaper with their new plans.  >.>

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 01, 2010, 12:23:42 PM
Everyone's going to Droid phones because AT&T's fucking iphone users with sandpaper with their new plans.  >.>

OW! That sounds terrible...lol

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 01, 2010, 12:29:37 PM
OW! That sounds terrible...lol
It is.  My uncle had an iphone and he switched from AT&AT to Verizon and got an HTC because the plan was screwing him over so badly.
I mean, he makes good money (he's a freelance software engineer), but he lives in the city in New York.  Cost of living is RIDICULOUS up there (compared to down here, at least).  >.>

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 01, 2010, 12:32:59 PM
It is.  My uncle had an iphone and he switched from AT&AT to Verizon and got an HTC because the plan was screwing him over so badly.
I mean, he makes good money (he's a freelance software engineer), but he lives in the city in New York.  Cost of living is RIDICULOUS up there (compared to down here, at least).  >.>

'Nuff said, Apple + AT&T = SERIOUS PROBLEMS!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 01, 2010, 12:37:05 PM
'Nuff said, Apple + AT&T = SERIOUS PROBLEMS!
And right with the release of iphone 4g, too.  Tsk, tsk, AT&T.
You're screwing yourselves and Apple over.

jkid101094

I have no freaking idea. x3
It's a hand-me-down. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I have a Juke. If you want a meh MP3 player that also makes phone calls and is kind neat in the way you open it, it's the phone for you. Otherwise, STEER CLEAR. This thing gets real old real fast.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 01, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
I have a Juke. If you want a meh MP3 player that also makes phone calls and is kind neat in the way you open it, it's the phone for you. Otherwise, STEER CLEAR. This thing gets real old real fast.

Ugh, I know a few people who have that phone.  It SUCKS.  X.x

lol I love how like....four or 4 of us that's posted here already has an Android phone.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 01, 2010, 04:57:29 PM
Ugh, I know a few people who have that phone.  It SUCKS.  X.x
The ONLY thing worthwhile on this phone is the speaker. If you want to be able to annoy people with caramelldansen at a moment's notice, it comes in handy. Everything else is pure crap.