What Anime would you like to see turned into a movie?

Started by jkid101094, July 05, 2010, 11:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2010, 12:30:26 PM
The plot could definitely work. Casting would be hard, though.
I know right?
Just as long they don't put any child actor from Disney nor Nickelodeon
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on July 07, 2010, 04:42:55 PM
If you seriously ran a "What if I liked Twilight" through your brain,then you're not the girl I thought you were
No.  I just think Edward's secretly gay for one of the other vampires.

Joe the wolf

Definatly detective conan although its been on broadway and has its own anime movies thats not enough  ;D

TheGameNinja

Afro7hundr

xSalashawty

Hmm..
Soul Eater and Tokyo Mew Mew and maybe Elfen Lied with the blood and sadness stepped down a bit.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Fate/Stay Night...Oh wait...that already happened. Uh...Elfin Lied? Never watched it, but from what I heard, it could pwn as a horror flick. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Rigged on November 20, 2010, 01:45:54 PM
They've done it... like... 8 times now...

Death note for me...Oh wait

http://www.animeultima.tv/uploads/anime_photo/watch-death-note-movie-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg

Actual, there have been 13 Pokemon movies and a 14th coming out soon. In Japan, anyway. America gets 13 early next year.

Also, the first 2 Death Note movies are the better than the anime. In fact, I like the way the movies end more than the manga (never really liked Near & Mello much). The third one, the one about L, is just plain stupid. The book based on it is okay, but the movie sucks.

Rigged

QuoteThe third one, the one about L, is just plain stupid. The book based on it is okay, but the movie sucks.

I agree with that, apparently it's set like... 23 days or something before L's death but what I don't understand within the movie, is that L wrote his own name within the death note... but I don't understand how, L dies when his name is written within the shinigami's death note because, it says, the first death note to have their name written down is to happen and the second time would be made void

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Rigged on November 20, 2010, 03:03:53 PM
I agree with that, apparently it's set like... 23 days or something before L's death but what I don't understand within the movie, is that L wrote his own name within the death note... but I don't understand how, L dies when his name is written within the shinigami's death note because, it says, the first death note to have their name written down is to happen and the second time would be made void

Yeah, L wrote his name down before it was written in the other notebook so he could make Kira think he won, thus trapping him. When his name was written in the other notebook, it was voided. He wrote that he would die 20-something days later so he could ensure justice was carried out.

Rigged

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 20, 2010, 03:31:19 PM
Yeah, L wrote his name down before it was written in the other notebook so he could make Kira think he won, thus trapping him. When his name was written in the other notebook, it was voided. He wrote that he would die 20-something days later so he could ensure justice was carried out.

Only problem with that, is in the anime and magna, L died when the Shinigami put his name down in the death note and because of that, got killed in return. So... did L die from the first death note or the second Shinigami death note? It confuses me