"Streetfighter X Tekken" and "Tekken X Streetfighter"!

Started by Skyle369, July 30, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

You don't get it, the mention of Sonic 06, the mention of SSBB, I'm talking about sh*t like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjdRy3xUCc&feature=g-all-u&context=G2a62e35FAAAAAAAAEAA
There are soo many glitches and bugs in the game that it's quite disgusting to classify this as a "finished product"

SSBB was ridiculed partly for character imbalances and game breaking glitches from a competetive standpoint, and this games has that stuff too

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on March 20, 2012, 02:22:58 PM
You don't get it, the mention of Sonic 06, the mention of SSBB, I'm talking about sh*t like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjdRy3xUCc&feature=g-all-u&context=G2a62e35FAAAAAAAAEAA
There are soo many glitches and bugs in the game that it's quite disgusting to classify this as a "finished product"

SSBB was ridiculed partly for character imbalances and game breaking glitches from a competetive standpoint, and this games has that stuff too

did you know that i only encountered one glitch in sonic '06?
and i wont play online anyway, so things like that wont bother me.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 20, 2012, 02:37:52 PM

did you know that i only encountered one glitch in sonic '06?
and i wont play online anyway, so things like that wont bother me.
I didn't encounter any, that's not the point, the fact that the game is littered with glitches, and it is affecting people worldwide (not just you), it shows signs of a BAD GAME.
Also, these glitches aren't online exclusive mind you, so the computer can, and most likely will use these glitches to f*ck you over.

And if you're not gonna play online, then what the hell are you spending $60 for? Arcade mode?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on March 20, 2012, 02:44:13 PM
And if you're not gonna play online, then what the hell are you spending $60 for? Arcade mode?
I hate playing fighting games online unless I'm playing with friends.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Also, these glitches aren't online exclusive mind you, so the computer can, and most likely will use these glitches to f*ck you over.

Even if the AI would pull off the glitch by random - its not like its gonna happen every match.
Its not like am a ProXXX Gamer that has to rage everytime i lose because of a glitch. >_>
I laugh.

Yes, just like in the past 15 Years.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 20, 2012, 02:49:35 PM

I hate playing fighting games online unless I'm playing with friends.
For fighting games that have wealthy single player content like SSBB, Mortal Kombat, Blazblue, Naruto Ultimate Ninja series, hell even Soul Calibur IV, I can understand since even though you may never touch online(losing all the time sucks ass), theres still a bunch of stuff to keep you occupied.
But in games like this and Soul Calibur V where it's apparent that all the thought and effort went into the online component, then if you're never gonna use it, I don't think you're getting you're $60 worth...
Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 20, 2012, 03:02:31 PM
Yes, just like in the past 15 Years.
But hey, who am I to tell you what $60 is worth?
I think this game is a horrible, choppy, unfinished mess with a broken online and offline component that isn't worth $60 (not to mention content on said disc is locked where you must pay $20 more to unlock)
But if you think it's worth it, then fine, whatever, support this game, it'll damage me in the long run, but as long as you're happy who gives a damn...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Capcom's been explaining itself over the on-disc DLC that came with Street Fighter x Tekken, but Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada said there will be no such problem with his side of the franchise. Because, you see, he told Edge that no Tekken game will ever have DLC characters at all.

That's quite a pronouncement. He clarified that he doesn't have a problem with Capcom doing it, noting that their motives may be different from his. But Harada sees, he said, "the characters and their move sets as chess pieces – they are essential items necessary in the game and we would never sell any of those individually."

That doesn't rule out DLC completely, as Harada added that vanity items that might be added to the game after the fact would likely come with a charge. Characters might also be added to a Tekken game in advance as pre-order incentives, as long as they could eventually be unlocked by all players in the game. But as for after-the-fact characters, you won't find any of those in Tekken x Street Fighter.

As for Capcom, the DLC was placed on the disc in order to "save hard drive space and to ensure for a smooth transition when the DLC is available." Capcom community manager Brett Elston elaborated that including the DLC on the disc will allow all users to play against one another, regardless of whether or not they have purchased the DLC. Having a single, unified version of the game, said Elston, allows "everyone to participate in the update without additional patches or hiccups."

Another reason for the on-disc content, said Elston, is Capcom's promise to avoid a "super" version of SFxT akin to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 17, 2012, 08:59:32 AM
Another reason for the on-disc content, said Elston, is Capcom's promise to avoid a "super" version of SFxT akin to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
That wasnt really their fault that a random natural disaster struck them.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 17, 2012, 08:59:32 AM
That's quite a pronouncement. He clarified that he doesn't have a problem with Capcom doing it, noting that their motives may be different from his. But Harada sees, he said, "the characters and their move sets as chess pieces – they are essential items necessary in the game and we would never sell any of those individually."

That doesn't rule out DLC completely, as Harada added that vanity items that might be added to the game after the fact would likely come with a charge. Characters might also be added to a Tekken game in advance as pre-order incentives, as long as they could eventually be unlocked by all players in the game. But as for after-the-fact characters, you won't find any of those in Tekken x Street Fighter.
That's ALL I ask for...
I bitch about lack of modes and whatever, but THIS, THIS is the core reason why CAPCOM fighting games piss me off soo much

EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW59amC-eqc&feature=g-all-u
Still waiting for that patch you promised by the way...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 16, 2012, 02:11:48 PM
http://www.themmnetwork.com/2012/07/16/no-mega-man-or-pac-man-for-street-fighter-x-tekken-on-xbox-360/#more-16100

Haha, I feel sorry for you Xbox users.
Ohhh.... two people.
Big fucking deal. As long as i can talk to my father when he is playing Madden and im playing this game without going to a fucking chatroom im fine.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 16, 2012, 05:03:45 PM
Ohhh.... two people.
Big fucking deal. As long as i can talk to my father when he is playing Madden and im playing this game without going to a fucking chatroom im fine.
Get a phone.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.