What happens when jkid tries to edit one of Draco's drawings...

Started by jkid101094, August 01, 2010, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

What? You expected her to be nude? Perv. :P

The changes are pretty obvious. I tried to edit out some of the "sketchyness". I left those thin lines in the hair because most of the time they're just thin strands of hair. :3

There's still room for improvement on the edit...I'm just to lazy to do anymore. :P

I'm sure Draco would let me if I asked her, but she was sleeping by the time I got on..."You're not the only reason I stay up all night."...my ass. x3

So...you guys like? =3

Oh yeah...that's my daughter, in case you were wondering. And she already has a BF which I approve of...which also happens to be her adoptive brother. YAY, INCEST! 8D

Edit:

Here's a desktop background I made with the finished picture. Complete with random and terrible shading done by yours truly. :3

Still could use improvement on my part. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Firestar36 on August 02, 2010, 02:07:12 AM
Meh,that's easy to do. >:U
I know. I was just bored and felt like making a desktop BG...and then somehow ended up screwing with the render. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

You aren't the only reason I stay up.  >:U
I was just tired.  ._.

You should know by now that I'm especially tired on the weekends.  xD
Going to bed at 4 PM isn't normal...is it?  .__.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 03, 2010, 07:14:22 AM
You aren't the only reason I stay up.  >:U
I was just tired.  ._.

You should know by now that I'm especially tired on the weekends.  xD
Going to bed at 4 PM isn't normal...is it?  .__.
I was up and on by 11 and I messaged you the moment I got on...no response until the next day. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 03, 2010, 07:42:44 AM
I was up and on by 11 and I messaged you the moment I got on...no response until the next day. xD
-went to bed at like...4/5 both Saturday and Sunday-  xD