If you could choose what life you want, and restart from the beginning...

Started by shadowDOESrock, August 05, 2010, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

...what would you be?

I Have a short (and a bit stupid) answer...:

I'd want to be a girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes...
With a very mediocre (65) life (0 = Bad 50= Mediocre 100= Uberawesome)ยจ

Living in the UK arround Manchester.

Mediocre school results.

But a awesome life with lots of friends.

No further details from me...lol

What about you?

Skyle369

TheGameNinja

Um, I'm pretty happy with the cards I was dealt. XD

If I could change one thing, it would probably be just being born about 2 years earlier. That's about it. :P

darkness shadow

meh, i'd not want 1/2 the crap i've been through in my life, that'd be enough 2 change me totally (if you're wonderin by what i mean by "crap", pm me, i'd rather not make it public to the entire world...)
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

I wanna be a purdy, white, blond girl. o3o
*shot dead, mauled and beaten with a spork*

I'm actually happy how I am now, even with all the BS I've been through. KTHNX BYE.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I'm happy with that life threw at me.
:3
The only major thing I'd change is probably where I live (if it was possible to have the same friends, of course, being somewhere else, I wouldn't, so friends that are as awesome as the ones I have now would have to do), and the whole diabetes shit.  >____>

Super Sonic Boom

Granted I always say "I wish I was born like" this or that, but I'd actually opt not to change myself since I know it's...well me.

Ravenfreak

Well I love my life right now to be honest, sure I don't have a job yet, but it could be worse. About the only thing i'd change is the year I was born, I was one year off from being born in my favorite decade, the 80's. Dx

Hakudamashi

I wouldn't change a thing,from my achievements to me biggest failures
If anything,I would want to repeat my entire life again when I die
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

err.... -3-
1 year before: my eyes red, the way i look [ohWOWlmao] and maybe velvet eyes, oh, and a BETTER SCHOOL D8

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Firestar36

I would just restart,and have more common sense...I've made too many mistakes in my life...

shaneme3

Quote from: Firestar36 on August 09, 2010, 03:06:32 AM
I would just restart,and have more common sense...I've made too many mistakes in my life...
well said brother
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

TranceRaver83

Wanna be born in 1977.  So i can witness the 90's as a teenager.

Ioshyriku

I wish to start again from the biggining, to repair the mistakes I did, and the bad things I did to others