Uh oh(fairly important ; NOT SPAM).but there's no where to put it.

Started by xSalashawty, August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

okay, I was let on, but they made a new user fir me, and my stuff wasn't in it. I trident going on the user that had all my items in it, and they were dumb enough to not put the things downloaded into my user, AND they set parental controls, slow as hell, it has to check every shit. oh right, THEY FUCKING BLOCKED ALL THE SITES! BUT GOOGLE! I'm just pissed. why can't everything be the same?!?!!!!!?!!? I just want my old life back!!! screw everyhing my parents say. I JUST WANT MY DAMN LIFE BACK TOGEHER! EVEN MY FRIENDS ARE HAVING A BIT OF TROUBLE? WHAT THE FUCK HAS MY LIFE DONE??? DAMN ME TO HELL. I JUST WANNA BE NORMAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. HATS ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, AND MY LIFE. I'M EVEN CRYING ALOT MORE THAN I USUALLY DO. MY LIFE IS BEING FUCKED UP. AND ITS ALL FROM A CRAPPY CLOTHES STORE.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Now I'm sad. D:

But, there are ways around parental blocks. I don't know them myself, but... yeah, you might not want to try that anyway. You might get in more trouble. ._.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 01, 2010, 03:59:07 PM
Now I'm sad. D:

But, there are ways around parental blocks. I don't know them myself, but... yeah, you might not want to try that anyway. You might get in more trouble. ._.
tried, but I have to enter my parents pass. errrrr I'm screwed.

Click me.

rockout909

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 01, 2010, 04:04:10 PM
tried, but I have to enter my parents pass. errrrr I'm screwed.

Run away, maybe for 60+ miles?

You can use the crappy ps3 that freezes if you wish :3 (which is what i use so its reliable)

xSalashawty

Quote from: rockout909 on September 01, 2010, 04:08:43 PM
Run away, maybe for 60+ miles?

You can use the crappy ps3 that freezes if you wish :3 (which is what i use so its reliable)
I don't have a ps3, and I'm having suicide thoughts. as well as running away. I tried that once, but my dad caught me before I crossed the street

Click me.

rockout909

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 01, 2010, 04:17:26 PM
I don't have a ps3, and I'm having suicide thoughts. as well as running away. I tried that once, but my dad caught me before I crossed the street

You have to be stealthy, i might run away tonight to be honest with you, my mother is bitching cause i have a C+, no one cares mom, but ya, if you can, try catching a bus here if you start thinking of going through with suicide... My mom would take care of you... 'specially since shes trying to get her job back right now...

TheGameNinja

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 01, 2010, 04:17:26 PM
SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION!! Please don't even consider it, and I'm as serious as I can be when I say that.

Despite how bad you may think your situation is right now, there will come a point in your life when you will be better off. If you're that desperate about the present, plan for the future.

Hakudamashi

Did...some of you encourage him to run away?Wow,whats the definition of a "friend" nowadays?

Look,your parents are a little strict,that is actually a good thing.Seems like bullsh*t now,but once you're on your own you'll see
I'm sure your parents really love you deep inside,I've never met a parent that didn't love their kid b4
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: rockout909 on September 02, 2010, 12:06:48 PM
Her*
And what year are you in? Things've changed
Really? It's okay nowadays to run away just cuz your parents put you on lockdown?

Have fun being a hobo. :P

rockout909

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 02, 2010, 12:28:55 PM
Really? It's okay nowadays to run away just cuz your parents put you on lockdown?

Have fun being a hobo. :P

I bunk with my friends, they bunk with me, once we all bunked together!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: rockout909 on September 02, 2010, 12:35:32 PM
I bunk with my friends, they bunk with me, once we all bunked together!
Sounds like something called a "sleep over" to me.  :P

rockout909

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 02, 2010, 12:39:29 PM
Sounds like something called a "sleep over" to me.  :P

Thats if the parents know...

Its called bunking if your not invited!

xSalashawty

Click me.