Uh oh(fairly important ; NOT SPAM).but there's no where to put it.

Started by xSalashawty, August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: rockout909 on September 02, 2010, 12:49:13 PM
Thats if the parents know...

Its called bunking if your not invited!
I'm not liking where this is going...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: rockout909 on September 03, 2010, 02:04:02 AM
Not rape! Perverts...
You're the pervert for thinking we were thinking pervertedly you pervert
I meant I didn't like that it sounded that you're going through with this >_>
I
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Quote from: windlessusher on September 05, 2010, 06:44:41 PM
You're the pervert for thinking we were thinking pervertedly you pervert
I meant I didn't like that it sounded that you're going through with this >_>
I
I....?

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 05, 2010, 06:49:29 PM
I....?
Yes,the letter after H and before J

On your keyboard you will also see U and I together.And under that you'll see JK
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

PurpleOrangePoo

And thats the problem with texting me, i curse like a MOTHERFUCKER!

Supersonic196

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on August 30, 2010, 05:19:39 PM
I got in a huge delimma. You know what? my dad erased EVERYTHING FROM THE COMPUTER. that's right EVERYTHING and he set up a new password. I cracked it infront of him though lmfao.
okay. so, he checked my history. No secrets there. Resetted my cursor, things I downloaded (sadx) and some importana stuff he didn't know about. Now, my mom knows about ME TEXTING PURPLEORANGEPOO. we had some cussing in there too. So... noes. and I need help getting some stuff back and have them prevented to the stuff I use.

oh it gets worse. they found my facebook. now, I had to delete it.
almost did that to my YouTube also, I worked HARD to reach 93 subscribers. I don't want to lose that for a small fight I didn't really care about. ok, resetting everything ?? YesYESyes. now ; not everyhings out ; like gimp and some other things I don't use, but some games and hypercam, DELETED!?!.
my pictures were prolly safe. idk bout my hidden folder ; New Folder. now think about what do you think I download ; songs they don't know ; my hc3 clips, and some items we use ; daemon tools and winrar. I have a feelig : DELETED. if the settings on the data say 20% then I'm saved, but if there's a drop, I'm out of items I use. hmm, oh right. yesterday, we went to a crappy clothes shop that I didn't have any interest in. my parents got angry for that!! they made me cry in the car!!!! yup, that strict enough, I had suicidal thoughts too, I was gonna make some gifs to get over it ; I love making those, it relieves my depression and stuff. but hey had me get off the computer. yeah, I was about to throw some glass I had in my room accross it hitting my closet, but I decided to just to have a paper threat. then my mom came in and calmed me down. she said go to my dad and apologize. I said no ; don't you realize what he's doing to me?! i've given him too many chances. he needs to come up and say sorry. not me. he should stand up for once. not just wait for me to be desperate!!!!now, I didn't have the guts to say what happened to my memory. some of you guys know, because I trust you. and knowing you, Id concider you guys a bestfriend who cares, not just pretend. ok. I'd write a topic full of how I care, buut nowsnot he time. I've been having depression and anxiety for the past 2 years. my parents seem to NOT know what's been going on, only my dog does. idk how ; but he knows, when ever Im in a huge state of depression, he jumps to my leg and lays by me, he knows that's one way to be happier. I'm not gonna be an attention whore, like you think some other people are. this is real. I'm not kidding. I could even tell you a story if you asked me in pc or msn. I can even tell you how I'm feeling if you ask me. if you want to knowmore stuff of what's going on, just post and I'll try to answer as fast as possible.
if you read this whole thing ; thanks for caring and actually reading through this. this is what's 40% of my life is like right here!

if there's some weird spelling things, my itouch was autocorrecting it to somehthing else, sorry if you don't understand. not my fault :P

hide ur files in the shared documents/shared music/sample playlists and make a new folder there, works everytime

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.