Main Menu

I'm such a lucky bitch!

Started by Sonic360, September 07, 2010, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Well as some of you may as well know...yesterday was Labor Day...no school right, well lets just  say I missed today as well, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep released today (bundle pack) and I went there at 11...and of course they were sold out.  BUT I GOT THE LAST COPY :3, I truly am lucky.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Sonic360 on September 07, 2010, 10:19:13 AM
Well as some of you may as well know...yesterday was Labor Day...no school right, well lets just  say I missed today as well, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep released today (bundle pack) and I went there at 11...and of course they were sold out.  BUT I GOT THE LAST COPY :3, I truly am lucky.
You sunnova...

I'll be picking my copy up a little later today. It's the bundle for me too. :P

Super Sonic Boom

Ughhh, Kingdom Hearts... *scowls*

Anywayz, congrats, it was so worth missing school I bet. :P

Dracoslythe

lmao I wanted the bundle, but mom said no hell no.
So I'm stuck with pirating the damn thing.
Cause that's how I get most of my games.  -_-;

LUCKY.  D<

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 07, 2010, 01:08:18 PM
lmao I wanted the bundle, but mom said no hell no.
So I'm stuck with pirating the damn thing.
Cause that's how I get most of my games.  -_-;

LUCKY.  D<
What's in the bundle?

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 07, 2010, 01:54:10 PM
What's in the bundle?

PSP 3000, 4gb memory card, Birth by Sleep, voucher for 50 music downloads, charger, a bunch or papers, a cool box.

I just picked mine up. The 3000 is a huge improvement from my old one, whichever model that was. My only complaint about this bundle: BbS came in a little paper sleeve, not a real PSP game case. I HATE that. I'm probably going to go out and get a PSP game case and print out the cover.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 07, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
PSP 3000, 4gb memory card, Birth by Sleep, voucher for 50 music downloads, charger, a bunch or papers, a cool box.

I just picked mine up. The 3000 is a huge improvement from my old one, whichever model that was. My only complaint about this bundle: BbS came in a little paper sleeve, not a real PSP game case. I HATE that. I'm probably going to go out and get a PSP game case and print out the cover.
You lucky bitches

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadow84786

Ugh Kingdom heart, but it was worth missing School.

Skyle369

Meh, my friend is downloading the game right now and in 4 hours he'll probably be finished so by tomorrow I'll be playing BBS. :D
Btw, did the PSP in the bundle pack had any KH design on it?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Skyle369 on September 07, 2010, 11:41:48 PM
Meh, my friend is downloading the game right now and in 4 hours he'll probably be finished so by tomorrow I'll be playing BBS. :D
Btw, did the PSP in the bundle pack had any KH design on it?
YOU YOUR FRIEND IS A PIRATE!! :D

No, it didn't. If you pre-ordered the game by itself, you would have gotten these, though:

But Japan got an actual KH PSP >:U

I know, the overlays make it look the same on the back, but the front has that little design on it too and... it's just not the same. The overlays would probably just fall off eventually anyway.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 08, 2010, 08:02:33 AM

No, it didn't. If you pre-ordered the game by itself, you would have gotten these, though:

I know, the overlays make it look the same on the back, but the front has that little design on it too and... it's just not the same. The overlays would probably just fall off eventually anyway.
THAT'S ROXAS!! (or so it seems)
And they forgot the Organization XIII logo...

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 08, 2010, 10:44:04 AM
THAT'S ROXAS!! (or so it seems)
And they forgot the Organization XIII logo...
First, it's Ven, not Roxas. Second, This game happens before the Organization existed.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 08, 2010, 10:55:18 AM
First, it's Ven, not Roxas. Second, This game happens before the Organization existed.
See!!
I need that game to know the plot!

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 08, 2010, 08:02:33 AM

Le Gasp! :O