Wii HD in disguise...Playstation Move says hi.

Started by shadowDOESrock, September 07, 2010, 10:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 01:55:49 PM
As for the Move, it IS just an HD Wii... but that makes it BETTER than the Wii. I'm glad I've got my Wii, but the only things worth buying for it now are console-exclusives.
Which, IMO, are better than the exclusives on any other system. :P
And motion controls don't work well with me. I hate looking like a dumb ass playing a game. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Spirit Dragon

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 05:39:39 PM
Or you can stop being cheap and buy a new one
I'm not cheap. I just don't have any money right now.

Tanassy

Even after playing this I'm sticking with the Wii. All the nintendo exclusives are better than any other games I've ever played. Super Mario Galaxy/2 And Sonic Colours (anyone who 'corrects' that will be raped) and such.
Even the Wii's ports are often brilliant, often inspiring said exclusives.

TheGameNinja

The Wii version of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love only has half of the game dubbed into English and half of the original Japanese dub had to be removed to fit it on the disc. The PS2 got a special edition that includes 2 discs. One with the full Japanese dub'd game and the other with the full English dub'd game. :-X

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 27, 2010, 04:02:36 AM
The Wii version of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love only has half of the game dubbed into English and half of the original Japanese dub had to be removed to fit it on the disc. The PS2 got a special edition that includes 2 discs. One with the full Japanese dub'd game and the other with the full English dub'd game. :-X
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 27, 2010, 04:02:36 AM
I hear that game is pretty fun. Some of the girls a pretty cute. Isn't it an RPG/Date Sim?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 27, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
I hear that game is pretty fun. Some of the girls a pretty cute. Isn't it an RPG/Date Sim?

I think so. I haven't played it yet, to be honest. I'm hoping to get the PS2 version for Christmas. :3

jakjak913

People need to stop worrying about the Move copying from the Wii. Every system takes ideas from other companies more or less. The original Xbox controller was so alike to the Dreamcast it made me sick. Have you guys ever even played the Move? People judge it way too critically. My little brother got it for his birthday. I can honestly say The Fight: Light's Out is the most fun I've had with a motion game in a long time. The Move just has a good lineup of games coming around the corner. The Wii focuses on bullshit like fitness, cooking, and stupid stuff that nobody wants to play. I'm all for families that play video games, but can't they release some games for hardcore gamers? Wall of text, I know, but it's something I'm constantly bitching about.

Hakudamashi

If you want to be technically technical, the Move came before the Wii
But the Wii was introduced before the Move...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jakjak913 on December 10, 2010, 08:40:40 PM
The Wii focuses on bullshit like fitness, cooking, and stupid stuff that nobody wants to play.
Blame the developers, not Nintendo.
Nintendo doesn't make all those fitness games.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on December 11, 2010, 10:31:52 AM

Just the one.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on December 11, 2010, 10:31:52 AM
Except Wii Fit and Wii Fit+
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2010, 12:31:15 PM
Except Wii Fit and Wii Fit+
OKay, Nintendo makes those, but they aren't all fitness.
And I didn't say that Nintendo didn't make any fitness games.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on December 11, 2010, 02:06:40 PM
OKay, Nintendo makes those, but they aren't all fitness.
And I didn't say that Nintendo didn't make any fitness games.
touche'
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova