Mr. Popo is Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Da Da Ba Dee Da Ba Da Da Ba Dee Da Ba Da

Started by TheGameNinja, September 14, 2010, 03:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Dear 4Kids,

I don't hate you like most people do. You did fairly well with Pokemon. You were okay with Yu-Gi-Oh! Yes, One Piece was butchered, but Toei Animation is equally to blame since they said everything you did to their show was okay. But this is going too far. Mr. Popo is the only black semi-main character in Dragonball Z Kai. And you colored him blue. This does not make you look like you are not racist, it makes you look even more racist since you have already done this several time before in other shows. Please go bankrupt or sell every anime you own to FUNimation and stick to European anime-lookalikes. Thank you.

Sincerely, Derek C. Wates

Also, die in a fire.

The original Japanese version of Dragonball Kai is already censored. The Nicktoons version of Dragonball Z Kai is further censored, but not much more. You went and edited it even more, making this an edit of an edit of an edit of the original Dragonball Z anime.

Ioshyriku

4kids you and your stupid racism
but still I think the voice acting sounds pretty good, but i must watch more videos of DBK edited by 4kids to be sure

Skyle369

Holy.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This is outrageous, what the freaking hell! Made me feel like I'm watching a recolored anime made by some retarded fan, Mr. Popo is badly recolored! I'm hating this, I'm hating this! >:(

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 14, 2010, 09:29:07 PM
4kids you and your stupid racism
but still I think the voice acting sounds pretty good, but i must watch more videos of DBK edited by 4kids to be sure
The voice acting sounds good because it's the FUNimation voice actors, not 4Kids. All 4Kids is doing is airing more censored reruns of FUNimation's dub.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay