Wanna know why SMT>Pokemon?

Started by Gleech, October 12, 2010, 05:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I admit, that's bigger than any Pokemon thus far, but David triumphed over Goliath, did he not? When you take into consideration that there is (apparently) more than one Mew and they can all transform...even if Mew couldn't handle the power at his command, he can still put up a decent fight with his transformations. Kyogre alone could flood the earth if he wished, Groudon could melt it, and Arceus could destroy it completely. I believe YOU are underestimating the power of Pokemon. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 12, 2010, 02:57:27 PM
I admit, that's bigger than any Pokemon thus far, but David triumphed over Goliath, did he not? When you take into consideration that there is (apparently) more than one Mew and they can all transform...even if Mew couldn't handle the power at his command, he can still put up a decent fight with his transformations. Kyogre alone could flood the earth if he wished, Groudon could melt it, and Arceus could destroy it completely. I believe YOU are underestimating the power of Pokemon. :P
QuoteShadow Mokadara says:
*Groudon can't melt the earth, he can just cause droughts and it'd take a long time for Kyogre to flood the planet
*Also if theyre so "godly"
*why do 10 year olds catch them

Also, this proves everything:

And lets not forget Raidou (The guy in the hat), who is weaker than Demi Fiend, but still beastly epic.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

Is anyone ever gonna explain to me what is SMT and what their deal with Pokemon is?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

alexhelman

Some of SMT games you can control a demon like you can in pokemon. I don't know what the point of the topic is, But IMO The demons you get in the SMTs are a lot stronger than pokemon well ever be.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 12, 2010, 02:57:27 PM
I agree
if you teamed ALL the legends together, then your daemons would be crushed to a pulp.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Gleech

Quote from: alexhelman on October 12, 2010, 06:06:27 PM
Some of SMT games you can control a demon like you can in pokemon. I don't know what the point of the topic is, But IMO The demons you get in the SMTs are a lot stronger than pokemon well ever be.
+1, exactly what me and my friend have been saying. Also, in SMT:IMAGINE, you can literally take control of your demon instead, and walk around. However your human character wont follow, it's still funny to walk around as a Jack Frost and spam the attack charging animations (Which I DID do once XD).

Quote from: windlessusher on October 12, 2010, 05:07:34 PM
Is anyone ever gonna explain to me what is SMT and what their deal with Pokemon is?
EU!

NiGHTS

Just to confuse people more,
I pick Sin from FFX along with all the other main villains of final fantasy 8D

Or bayonetta o3o whichever

But in all seriousness, it would be pretty close considering the vast number of pokemon :/ which could
possably hold their own.

BUT

We all know childrens card games is where it is at : D

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 13, 2010, 07:50:53 AM
Just to confuse people more,
I pick Sin from FFX along with all the other main villains of final fantasy 8D

Or bayonetta o3o whichever

But in all seriousness, it would be pretty close considering the vast number of pokemon :/ which could
possably hold their own.

BUT

Demi Fiend could own Sin. I'm not kidding. I've played FFX, and love it, but I still think Demi Fiend is a beast.

I mean seriously, if he's brought up in a discussion "Who's the strongest video game protagonist", he's most likely going to win. People were also pitting him against Sephiroth (Just strongest video game character, not strongest protagonist) and he was still getting more votes.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 13, 2010, 07:53:46 AM
Demi Fiend could own Sin. I'm not kidding. I've played FFX, and love it, but I still think Demi Fiend is a beast.

I mean seriously, if he's brought up in a discussion "Who's the strongest video game protagonist", he's most likely going to win. People were also pitting him against Sephiroth (Just strongest video game character, not strongest protagonist) and he was still getting more votes.
No, Kratos
Kratos can literally kill anything
And if you kill Kratos, he will just climb out of hell again and come back for you...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 13, 2010, 07:50:53 AM
"What happens when Slifer takes on Winged Kuriboh?"
And btw, I mean Slifer the Executive Producer.
xD

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on October 13, 2010, 07:53:46 AM

FFX? Doesn't one of the characters in that game attack with a volleyball? :P

Gleech

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 13, 2010, 11:26:17 AM
FFX? Doesn't one of the characters in that game attack with a volleyball? :P
A beastly volleyball, man. I mean seriously, YOU try taking out a gigantic flying wasp, or a huge wolf thing, or even a GIGANTIC slime thing using a blitzball ball.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on October 13, 2010, 11:43:17 AM
A beastly volleyball, man. I mean seriously, YOU try taking out a gigantic flying wasp, or a huge wolf thing, or even a GIGANTIC slime thing using a blitzball ball.

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.