Main Menu

Wanna know why SMT>Pokemon?

Started by Gleech, October 12, 2010, 05:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Demi Fiend tied in a battle against Dante from Devil May Cry in SMT3:Nocturne.

If he can tie against DANTE, he could solo just about any pokemon, without assistance from any of his demons.

Thus the reason this Pokemon trainer is in trouble:

Considering both those SMT characters are epically strong, and havent even summoned demons to assist them in battle.

I rest my case.

Oh, and by the way...
A pokemon fan drew that picture, and admitted she'd be dead in like, 3 seconds if she went in a battle with those two.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

TheGameNinja

Depends on the Pokemon. If that trainer has a Ditto, it could transform into one of those people that I don't know who they are but I'm guessing are from Shin Megami Tensei, complete with their attacks/whatever they do. There's also the possibility that that trainer is carrying around the Pokemon god, Arceus, and who knows what that thing would be able to pull off if it isn't restricted by the mechanics of the games. Also, there are Pokemon that are several stories tall. They could simply be step on those people. Granted, I don't know anything about SMT, but it isn't necessarily so cut and dry as you make it sound.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Dante is awesome, yes.
But I still stick with TGN's logic. Groudon split continents. He could take those guys down pretty easily.
That chick with the Umbreon might be screwed, though. That guy seems like a dick. D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

You do realize Demifiend fought Lucifer... and won, correct?

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on October 12, 2010, 12:13:37 PM
You do realize Demifiend fought Lucifer... and won, correct?
Yes, but Lucifer is a pussy. He gets his ass kicked in every game he's in, including TNW. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 12, 2010, 01:02:18 PM
Yes, but Lucifer is a pussy. He gets his ass kicked in every game he's in, including TNW. *shot*
Because every Joe on the streets can take on Satans temptations all alone, with no help... sure...

His TEMPTATIONS are hard to resist, let alone literally FIGHTING him is not even on a level of possibility.

Jazz Nova

I agree with TGN.
How would one of those people fare against Deoxys?
Or Mewtwo (manga version)?
Or Giratina?
Or Arceus?
And I'm speaking Anime/Manga physics and realities. Not game.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on October 12, 2010, 01:05:58 PM
Because every Joe on the streets can take on Satans temptations all alone, with no help... sure...

His TEMPTATIONS are hard to resist, let alone literally FIGHTING him is not even on a level of possibility.
Well, let's not get into a religious argument, but the fact still remains he's pretty prone to getting his ass kicked up and down the block, regardless of form...

That enough to prove my point?

Quote from: Gleech on October 12, 2010, 01:05:58 PM
Yes, it seems so. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 12, 2010, 01:20:53 PM
I agree with TGN.
How would one of those people fare against Deoxys?
Or Mewtwo (manga version)?
Or Giratina?
Or Arceus?
And I'm speaking Anime/Manga physics and realities. Not game.
Oh he'd be able to wipe them all out, at once.

He was a bonus boss, and I believe the strongest boss, in the SMT series:

Notice how one of his DEMONS one hit KO'd one of the player's characters. That'd be like if an enemy Pokemon Trainer 1 hit-KO'd one of your pokemon even though they're extremely over leveled.

He can fight, taking on both the pokemon, and the trainer. He's a one man army, and the trainer is defenseless, other than their pokemon, which Demi Fiend could summon some demons to distract it.

My friend who is a legit SMT fan and an 'ex'-Pokemon fan, approves this message.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Gleech on October 12, 2010, 02:29:46 PM

Notice how one of his DEMONS one hit KO'd one of the player's characters. That'd be like if an enemy Pokemon Trainer 1 hit-KO'd one of your pokemon even though they're extremely over leveled.

He can fight, taking on both the pokemon, and the trainer. He's a one man army, and the trainer is defenseless, other than their pokemon, which Demi Fiend could summon some demons to distract it.

My friend who is a legit SMT fan and an 'ex'-Pokemon fan, approves this message.
B-b-b-but!!!
Arceus is pretty much a GOD!
He can do f*ckin' ANYTHING (if he so pleases)
I stand by my argument.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Gleech

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 12, 2010, 02:33:10 PM
B-b-b-but!!!
Arceus is pretty much a GOD!
He can do f*ckin' ANYTHING (if he so pleases)
I stand by my argument.
And Demi Fiend can take on gods.

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on October 12, 2010, 02:29:46 PM

So...Lucifer is the Elephant, I'm assuming?

Anyway, I just skimmed the video, but I see your point, they can put up a fight, but so can Pokemon. If you take into account almost all the legendary Pokemon are pretty much gods that can manipulate that planet, that's Man & Demons vs Gods and Nature. And it isn't like Mew can't just transform and have the exact same powers and abilities as this guy, so he's not only fighting himself but a crap load of element manipulating gods. True, the trainer in the pic would get pwned to pieces, but I stand by my argument that if he and his party fought all the legendary Pokemon that the Pokemon would walk out victorious.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 12, 2010, 02:40:00 PM
So...Lucifer is the Elephant, I'm assuming?

Anyway, I just skimmed the video, but I see your point, they can put up a fight, but so can Pokemon. If you take into account almost all the legendary Pokemon are pretty much gods that can manipulate that planet, that's Man & Demons vs Gods and Nature. And it isn't like Mew can't just transform and have the exact same powers and abilities as this guy, so he's not only fighting himself but a crap load of element manipulating gods. True, the trainer in the pic would get pwned to pieces, but I stand by my argument that if he and his party fought all the legendary Pokemon that the Pokemon would walk out victorious.
Oh no thats not even CLOSE to Lucifer...

Pssssh, you underestimate Demi Fiend, and all of the SMT series... SMT doesnt go SMALL with their enemies, they go big... they go...

HUGE.

Also, in all seriousness, I dont believe Mew could withstand the power that Demi Fiend has. I seriously think he'd explode from not being able to handle that much power.