Main Menu

Wanna know why SMT>Pokemon?

Started by Gleech, October 12, 2010, 05:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on October 26, 2010, 06:07:07 AM
Jesus IS God... lololololololololol
You know, we taking notes about the holy trinity in class today and the first time you hear it it's like, "Uh...wha-?". x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Gleech on October 26, 2010, 06:07:07 AM
Jesus is a god... lawl?
Arceus is THE god
Of the pokemon universe
And Kratos would utterly pwn you jesus and satan...
(although I already pwn'd satan...)

Not offense to anybody, of course...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Gleech

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 26, 2010, 09:59:13 AM
Arceus is THE god
Of the pokemon universe
And Kratos would utterly pwn you jesus and satan...
(although I already pwn'd satan...)

Not offense to anybody, of course...
Jesus: *Snaps fingers*
Kratos: NOOOOO! *implodes*

That was an 100% accurate re-creation of the scene. Case settled.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Gleech on October 26, 2010, 12:25:47 PM

The greek gods could have done something to that same effect. Ares could have made him lose EVERY battle.
Poseidon could have... killed him by drowning of something. Zeus could have fried him with a lighting bolt. Hades... I dunno. Also, gods are IMMORTAL. Which means YOU CAN'T KILL THEM.
That game screwed continuity.
If the greek gods are powered down, then ALL gods are powered down. Rules of a fair fight.

Gleech

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 26, 2010, 12:47:53 PM
The greek gods could have done something to that same effect. Ares could have made him lose EVERY battle.
Poseidon could have... killed him by drowning of something. Zeus could have fried him with a lighting bolt. Hades... I dunno. Also, gods are IMMORTAL. Which means YOU CAN'T KILL THEM.
That game screwed continuity.
If the greek gods are powered down, then ALL gods are powered down. Rules of a fair fight.
God doesn't apply to that rules.

We all know that there are exceptions to rules, e.g. Chuck Norris is an exception to the rule of reality.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Gleech on October 26, 2010, 01:26:20 PM
something doesn't apply to that rules.

We all know that there are exceptions to rules, e.g. Chuck Norris is an exception to the rule of reality.
In my book, only Chuck Norris and Gordan Freeman are the exceptions to the rules.
And as we well know, we have very different books...
For parts, at least.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 26, 2010, 01:45:20 PM
In my book, only Chuck Norris and Gordan Freeman are the exceptions to the rules.
And as we well know, we have very different books...
For parts, at least.

YES! Norris + Freeman >:D
+1
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on October 26, 2010, 12:25:47 PM

pfft, Kratos won't even allow that punk to lift his fingers, let alone snap them
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: windlessusher on October 27, 2010, 09:23:49 AM
pfft, Kratos won't even allow that punk to lift his fingers, let alone snap them
K, but when a lightning strikes your house tomorrow, dont say I didn't warn ya. ;P

No but seriously, can't you see how OBSESSED you guys are right now? You're saying Pokemon > God, and in my world you're basically saying Pokemon > Existence... which means you're so obsessed with your pokemon fantasies that you need to go grab some help from a psychiatrist.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on October 27, 2010, 02:29:01 PM
K, but when a lightning strikes your house tomorrow, dont say I didn't warn ya. ;P

No but seriously, can't you see how OBSESSED you guys are right now? You're saying Pokemon > God, and in my world you're basically saying Pokemon > Existence... which means you're so obsessed with your pokemon fantasies that you need to go grab some help from a psychiatrist.
And you aren't saying the same thing about SMT? :P

Besides, we're not saying Pokemon > God... because in the Pokemon world, God IS a Pokemon.

Gleech

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 27, 2010, 05:14:25 PM
And you aren't saying the same thing about SMT? :P

Besides, we're not saying Pokemon > God... because in the Pokemon world, God IS a Pokemon.
Did I ever say God was worse than SMT? In fact SMT REFERENCES God as God. The whole Law alignment in SMT is usually based around following God, while the Chaos is about following Satan.

Also, as a side note, if these gods of pokemon are so powerful to be able to create life, then why are they caught by little 10 year old kids? And why are there 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 copies of them?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on October 28, 2010, 02:23:05 AM
Did I ever say God was worse than SMT? In fact SMT REFERENCES God as God. The whole Law alignment in SMT is usually based around following God, while the Chaos is about following Satan.

Also, as a side note, if these gods of pokemon are so powerful to be able to create life, then why are they caught by little 10 year old kids? And why are there 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 copies of them?
In the game, there is only one Arceus available through normal gameplay and only accessable when an event is activated. There is only one. And, it allows itself to be captured because why the EFF not? He's PokeGod, he does what he wants.

Gleech

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 28, 2010, 02:39:26 AM
In the game, there is only one Arceus available through normal gameplay and only accessable when an event is activated. There is only one. And, it allows itself to be captured because why the EFF not? He's PokeGod, he does what he wants.
if there's only one, doesnt that create a huge unbalance in gameplay against other players? Or are you saying one per game? :P

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Gleech on October 28, 2010, 03:24:31 AM
if there's only one, doesnt that create a huge unbalance in gameplay against other players? Or are you saying one per game? :P
NO, actually.
The game's mechanics make it so that there's not. I can beat an Arceus... (But it's not gonna be that easy) It's to make it fair.
Quote from: Gleech on October 28, 2010, 02:23:05 AM
IN THE ANIME/MANGA, the regular pokemon are like animals in this world. (the games let you capture legends to make it fair. There's usually only ONE the in-game legends in the game. 'Cept with the Arceus thing.)
And Legendary Pokemon are NEVER caught by regular pokeballs in the anime/manga. In fact, Dialga and Palkia almost destroyed the space/time continuum with their fighting... In the manga, The 2/3 of the legendary birds were caught with special pokeballs and with a lot of weakening. The third allowed itself to be caught. There is only one pokeball that can catch a legendary (providing you can get the pokeball to hit the legendary), and that's the Master Ball. In the manga, it was used to catch Mewtwo. And they had a REALLY hard time doing that.
Pokemon are not caught by 10-year olds with no skill. You have to weaken a pokmon before catching it. Legendary Pokemon are just... Not caught. Regular pokemon are. Can you name a legendary pokemon that was caught by a kid in the anime or manga (excluding the manga's mewtwo)?

Gleech

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 28, 2010, 06:56:41 AM
NO, actually.
The game's mechanics make it so that there's not. I can beat an Arceus... (But it's not gonna be that easy) It's to make it fair.IN THE ANIME/MANGA, the regular pokemon are like animals in this world. (the games let you capture legends to make it fair. There's usually only ONE the in-game legends in the game. 'Cept with the Arceus thing.)
And Legendary Pokemon are NEVER caught by regular pokeballs in the anime/manga. In fact, Dialga and Palkia almost destroyed the space/time continuum with their fighting... In the manga, The 2/3 of the legendary birds were caught with special pokeballs and with a lot of weakening. The third allowed itself to be caught. There is only one pokeball that can catch a legendary (providing you can get the pokeball to hit the legendary), and that's the Master Ball. In the manga, it was used to catch Mewtwo. And they had a REALLY hard time doing that.
Pokemon are not caught by 10-year olds with no skill. You have to weaken a pokmon before catching it. Legendary Pokemon are just... Not caught. Regular pokemon are. Can you name a legendary pokemon that was caught by a kid in the anime or manga (excluding the manga's mewtwo)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbZeOxL2o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNqL01KWO8c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZTAfyvjH9Y&feature=related

I win.