Main Menu

salas

Started by darkyellowz, October 23, 2010, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

Quote from: windlessusher on October 23, 2010, 10:29:39 PM
You 2 gonna fuck or what?
dude, kids don't do that, and she is like 1 year younger, it would be called being a pedofile...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: darkyellowz on October 23, 2010, 11:00:24 PM
dude, kids don't do that, and she is like 1 year younger, it would be called being a pedofile...
Robbing banks is against the law, but people do it anyway :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: darkyellowz on October 23, 2010, 11:00:24 PM
Dude, pedophilia is when someone legal age (18+) dates a minor (younger than 18). Though, I don't condone under age relationships. Even though I joke about it all the time and would love to have one at heart, kids under the age of 18 (and some older) aren't mature or even intelligent enough to manage a relationship much less do...that. In the case of two minors having sexual relations it's legal as long as it isn't rape, I believe. But, as I said. I don't condone any underage relationships. Don't worry Salas, I've got your back. :3
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2010, 01:46:15 AM
Dude, pedophilia is when someone legal age (18+) dates a minor (younger than 18). Though, I don't condone under age relationships. Even though I joke about it all the time and would love to have one at heart, kids under the age of 18 (and some older) aren't mature or even intelligent enough to manage a relationship much less do...that. In the case of two minors having sexual relations it's legal as long as it isn't rape, I believe. But, as I said. I don't condone any underage relationships. Don't worry Salas, I've got your back. :3
*shot*
i only didnt understand "condone" and "WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY FUCKING SOAP!"

xSalashawty

*shot*
MY HERO

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

darkyellowz

i'll say this while i'm still alive and while i have a sick feeling about something in my stoumache.

salas i thought wrong of you and i really wanted to believe you where a nice person, but things whent wrong, oh well, thats life.

xSalashawty

look at xCatpire's chatango profile :P

Click me.

darkyellowz

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 24, 2010, 01:24:45 PM
look at xCatpire's chatango profile :P
can't puter too slow.

xSalashawty

I'm different in everyone's eyes, so there might be disbelief/belief in the poem. lol.

Click me.

Hakudamashi

*shot*
You regained my respects
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: darkyellowz on October 24, 2010, 09:46:26 AM
i only didnt understand "condone" and "WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY FUCKING SOAP!"
Google is your friend. :P
Quote from: xSalashawty on October 24, 2010, 12:32:43 PM
MY HERO
All in a day's work, m'am. *brushes his cape back behind his back and flies off*
Quote from: windlessusher on October 24, 2010, 06:17:39 PM
You regained my respects
And all these things
Yeah, but you and I both know I'll have lost it again by tomorrow. :P
But, for now, YAY! o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2010, 08:48:15 PM
Google is your friend. :P
All in a day's work, m'am. *brushes his cape back behind his back and flies off*
But, for now, YAY! o3o
1. true
2. false
3. maybe

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2010, 08:48:15 PM
But, for now, YAY! o3o
Well it really depends on all these things.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Click me.