What is your favourite console?

Started by hypersonic400, October 27, 2010, 12:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypersonic400

mine is the wii.

Post Merge: October 27, 2010, 06:35:34 AM

my mate liverpool crazy says his favourite is the xbox 360

Ravenfreak

Of all time? Or just in this generation? 'Cause my favorite of all time is the Sega Genesis, and from this generation i'd have to say Xbox 360. I like the selection of games. xP And the Genesis is my favorite of all time because it was the first one I owned and played. ^_^

Ioshyriku

NES, sega master sistem, SNES, genesis, PSX, N64, Wii
I only own a PSX(I had a NES/famicon too but it got broken)

SADX_FAn1235

I would have to say PS3 even though I don't own one. It looks really awesome!! But, it has a little too much shooting games. :(
:P

SlottedPig

Gamecube, simply because SA2B and Super Smash Bros Melee are my favourite games EVAR and I played them on the GC <3

XCALIBIR

id say wii for the variety of stuff i do with it, it ranges from hacking to playing melee with textures :). ahh the days ive messed with my chao garden with my gba to sonic adventure 2

hypersonic400

Quote from: SADX_FAn1235 on November 03, 2010, 11:32:14 AM
I would have to say PS3 even though I don't own one. It looks really awesome!! But, it has a little too much shooting games. :(
i don't either but they look cool.

RoyalStallion

Mine is the earlier PS3 the one that plays PSX PS2 and (of course) PS3 games

dragonOllie15

my favourite console of all time? The Sega mega Drive/Genesis, it all started there for me, with Sonic 1 and Sonic & Knuckles, shame I never thought to lock them together

TheGameNinja

Quote from: dragonOllie15 on November 18, 2010, 05:31:13 AM
my favourite console of all time? The Sega mega Drive/Genesis, it all started there for me, with Sonic 1 and Sonic & Knuckles, shame I never thought to lock them together

All that happens if you lock those two together is you get to play Blue Sphere. :P

Rigged

Fav console? Does PC count?

If not, then Xbox/Sega Mega-drive

CyberSonic21

I like PC cuz you can get emulators of all consoles.

if not, it's between dreamcast and gamecube

DREJA

i dont really have a favorite but, ps3 is a little better than the others.(i wouldnt say funner)

Hakudamashi

PS3 & Wii are tied for my all time favourites.
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay