The normal life in Japan.

Started by xSalashawty, November 07, 2010, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Ok. It's NORMAL. lolk. It's story mode. So heres the background so far:
(me)Ellexi found a hobo on the street during Trick-or-Treat season named Blade(DS). She came up to him and said that he could say trick or treat and say that he's dressed up as a hobo. She offered Blade to her apartment to stay in for awhile. We both got a rest for the night. Ellexi had a nightshift, she had to make a note for Blade and left it on the table. She got her coffee and went to her nightshift, plaza guarding. --skippy-- One night, a note was sticking out. "It's from the supervisor" Ellexi said. "There are some weapons for you since the incident happened. I got the one that the robber dropped and some new ones. It's in the back storage area. You know the password," she read. Blade went followed her into the back and entered the password. Then they both found a human with blades on the back --more skippy-- "THAT'S MY SCYTHE!!!" yelled a random person coming out of the doors that were unlocked. --skippityers-- We gave him back the scythe..."He sure has rage" Blade said. "Especially at 3 AM.."

Okay. so I took Blade shelter. I can only accept one more person. Otherwise, after that then they'll have to be Ellexi's friend.Scythes and teleporting is allowed..no other powers. Weapons arent powers as long as they can't transform.

"We have 5 more hours, I hope this will be enough...." Ellexi said stretching a bit.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

darkness shadow

lmfao... blade's my fawxeh-made-human XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

xSalashawty

I can agree bc when we were swimming...-shot-

Click me.

xenobolt

Tomorrow is canceled due to lack of interest :P

xSalashawty

please don't spam anymore roleplaying topics. >3>

Click me.