Dead forum? Inactive forum?

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 14, 2010, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on November 16, 2010, 07:51:02 AM
Really, for me, the forum died when the whole Roleplay section turned into,
"ROLEPLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT" topics only.

I mean seriously, if its "Roleplay whatever you want", then why are there 50000 of them, and not just one. How many times do you need to roleplay with a lack of storyline?
Hey, I made one with a storyline...SEVERAL, actually.
You guys just don't really care. D<
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 16, 2010, 11:22:34 AM
*shot*
I know I don't
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

~Bubblicious~

JKIDDY I do care, but yeah, incase of sudden death Im trying not to join anything overly major right now

Lawl windy <3

ELI!!! Dead horses. o3o....

jkid101094

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 16, 2010, 04:51:22 PM
JKIDDY I do care, but yeah, incase of sudden death Im trying not to join anything overly major right now
I meant the RP.
If that's what you meant, then I would've kept it going if we have more than one active member other than myself. D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 16, 2010, 11:22:34 AM
*shot*
yeah but I kinda just gave up on RPing on this site. The n00b RPs left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to move on >_<

I didn't mean to offend you, I know you (And a few others) can come up with actual GOOD storylines and serious RPs. I was mainly talking about the majority of RPers on this site.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on November 17, 2010, 02:34:34 AM
yeah but I kinda just gave up on RPing on this site. The n00b RPs left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to move on >_<

I didn't mean to offend you, I know you (And a few others) can come up with actual GOOD storylines and serious RPs. I was mainly talking about the majority of RPers on this site.
You didn't, you know I'm hard to offend. xD
I was just stating a point. Even though most RPs here are absolute BS, there are a good few of us who have actually tried to set things right.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 17, 2010, 02:53:10 AM
You didn't, you know I'm hard to offend. xD
I was just stating a point. Even though most RPs here are absolute BS, there are a good few of us who have actually tried to set things right.
unfortuantly it ain enough =/ i mean, most of us just rp on msn or places like that now, where the n00bs can't ruin it
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on November 17, 2010, 04:41:10 AM
unfortuantly it ain enough =/ i mean, most of us just rp on msn or places like that now, where the n00bs can't ruin it

Also where you can't get in trouble for the content of the rp. -SHOTDEAD-
Plus on msn you can control who is allowed to join, it makes everything a lot easier and better in it's own way because you know who you're rping with and their skill levels.

darkness shadow

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 17, 2010, 11:40:38 AM
Also where you can't get in trouble for the content of the rp. -SHOTDEAD-
Plus on msn you can control who is allowed to join, it makes everything a lot easier and better in it's own way because you know who you're rping with and their skill levels.
yeah, dun we know it >.> *hides rp pr0nz* YOU SAW NOTHIN

plus the only downside is, when one person goes, it all goes. unless you save the chat or have it so msn saves chat history
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on November 17, 2010, 03:13:07 PM
yeah, dun we know it >.> *hides rp pr0nz* YOU SAW NOTHIN

plus the only downside is, when one person goes, it all goes. unless you save the chat or have it so msn saves chat history
That or you let the person know ahead of time to remember the reply if they have kickass memory when need-be xD

darkness shadow

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 17, 2010, 05:56:15 PM
That or you let the person know ahead of time to remember the reply if they have kickass memory when need-be xD
yeah... i guess it might be a bit more reliable than the chat history sometimes, it doesn't save unless you close the window before shutting down, i forgot to do that yesterday >.<
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tanassy

There really needs to be a 'private Roleplays' section (for VIP's?) or something. where only certain people can join a particular RP. And also, a discussion topic for each RP beforehand, to see who will take part.

darkness shadow

Quote from: DFX on November 19, 2010, 07:22:50 AM
There really needs to be a 'private Roleplays' section (for VIP's?) or something. where only certain people can join a particular RP. And also, a discussion topic for each RP beforehand, to see who will take part.

it's called msn, most people, if not everyone has it these days
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tanassy

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on November 19, 2010, 08:50:40 AM
it's called msn, most people, if not everyone has it these days
MSN is external, and there's no way other people can see them.

Elija2

Quote from: DFX on November 19, 2010, 07:22:50 AM

Even most ViP member's suck at RPs. And manually adding people you think are worthy would be a waste of time.