What would you like for christmas?

Started by jman, November 17, 2010, 11:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jman

Hey its almost that special time of the year again. It is about 38 days, 6 hours and 37 mnutes away. JK  ;D
What would you like for christmas? You can make a list or put the main thing you would want.
I want
Sonic colors DS
A Black DSi
Super mario galaxy 2
Sonic and Sega Allstar racing
Silver the hedgehog action figure
Knuckles the Echnida action figure
Shadow the hedgehog action figure
Telescope
tails action figure
sonic mega collection ds

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Rigged

Meh already know what I'm getting for christmas.

Gaming PC, nuff said

Hakudamashi

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 & Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
I pretty much got everything else covered
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Loads of stuff. I could post my list, but it's fairly long. XD

My parents always used to say they don't know what to get me, so now I keep a long list of everything I want. I don't expect it all, it just gives them stuff to pick from that I'd like. :3

Teh Shadic

I would like...

- A blue DSi XL
- An iPod Touch 3/4/5th generation with 32/64 gb (Which means any of them, rofl)
- A Tablet
- A Reader
- A Sketchbook
- A Netbook

But too bad my parents are never gonna get them for me. ._.

hi

Barc

I want sonic colors, metroid other m, a not crappy/banned wii, world peace, a future, a life, my dignity(long story) and money to buy pokemon black and white when it comes out in America

dragonOllie15

I would like to get these 50 posts done by Christmas, then I can treat myself to Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Dreamcast :D

maplemage

Quote from: dragonOllie15 on November 18, 2010, 05:10:55 AM
I would like to get these 50 posts done by Christmas, then I can treat myself to Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Dreamcast :D
Me to =D cant be bothered posting in another forum because my brother is telling me to do this >.> I dont even want Sonic Adventure DX

Supersonic196

i'd like some cash to purchase trackmania on wii,
december 21

~Bubblicious~

Personally, I already have a gaming pc, extra gigs, and several pc games so I'm all set for that.
I'd maybe ask for a new ps2 and some old games + new memory cards, but I'm more inclined to ask for some new sketchbooks and sketch pencils + finishing pens. I've worn all of my pencils down to stubs, my sketchbooks have been filled, and my pens have run out of ink. I don't normally ask for much and I don't expect to recieve much. Other family members get my things I want that I don't ask for, so I only ask for the things I really want from my parents.

Like year before last, my grandma got me a really nifty book of puzzles, I'm hoping to get a 5,000 piece puzzle from her this year. My other grandparents get me clothes that I like, so I'm all set there.

For myself, my plan was to get a job, but yeah, stuff popped up and I can't walk so I sorta can't get the gift for myself ^_^;;;
However, to make up for it I've promised that if I get more sketching supplies, I'll put forth a few hours effort into a drawing for someone on here :3

Isawk

paper_wind

a nintendo dreamcast.
because i love old school lol
When life gives you lemons...throw them back and demand cookies.

TheGameNinja

Acapreesanz

Rockoll99

ipod touch 5g my 4g is being outdated in steptember DX
trolololololoololololollolollolololoolollllloollol xD