Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by TailsLover2010, November 25, 2010, 07:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TailsLover2010

Quote from: Tana~ on August 07, 2011, 02:56:02 AM
AWWWWW YEAAAHHH. My server ftw.

Can premium and pirates join? I wanna know plz.
-No advertising in signature, please.

Tanassy

Quote from: TailsLover2010 on August 08, 2011, 10:00:37 AM
Can premium and pirates join? I wanna know plz.
If you have Facebook, and I can trust you. You will be invited. The details are not given anywhere else.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: Tana~ on August 08, 2011, 10:09:01 AM
If you have Facebook, and I can trust you. You will be invited. The details are not given anywhere else.

Kay.

Fiamonder

1.8 is gonna be so sick.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder on August 08, 2011, 01:38:48 PM

1.8 is gonna be so sick.
The real ones move ALOT faster than that.

Shadow26

Quote from: Fiamonder on August 08, 2011, 01:38:48 PM

1.8 is gonna be so sick.
O.O That's freaky....

I wouldn't really like this monster in the default game.I would rather it be in a mod.Too freaky for me xD.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: Adiax on August 09, 2011, 04:01:52 AM
O.O That's freaky....

I wouldn't really like this monster in the default game.I would rather it be in a mod.Too freaky for me xD.

Notch will put it in the game weather you like it or not. I'll have alot of fun with these.

Shadow26

Quote from: TailsLover2010 on August 21, 2011, 02:52:21 PM
Notch will put it in the game weather you like it or not. I'll have alot of fun with these.
Source plz.

Tanassy

Quote from: Adiax on August 21, 2011, 09:31:05 PM
Source plz.
I've been following Notches twitter and he's pretty much set on putting these in the game. So yeah, if someone can't handle it that's their problem.

Shadow26

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 21, 2011, 10:46:33 PM
I've been following Notches twitter and he's pretty much set on putting these in the game. So yeah, if someone can't handle it that's their problem.
Oh,okay.I wanted to know the source,so they were a definite mob.I thought it was maybe a hoax because the video was called "fan-made"...

Tanassy

Quote from: Adiax on August 22, 2011, 03:02:03 AM
Oh,okay.I wanted to know the source,so they were a definite mob.I thought it was maybe a hoax because the video was called "fan-made"...
Nope they're real. They were going to be called "Farlanders" at one point even, and the fan videos are accurate aside from sound design.

Edit--
My new video~

Fiamonder

*can't view videos on mobile device* :[

I have something to tell all old Omerta players (Tana, Mikey etc.). Once 1.8 is up, we'll start getting it up and running for everybody again! :3

(I've started playing it again on my brother's laptop yesterday and we already have a few new regions.)

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 22, 2011, 07:50:09 AM
Edit--
My new video~

How do you get videos in Minecraft to look like that - is it just straight up Fraps and free-hovering camera angles, I know my Minecraft does NOT look like that at all. What's your secret...

Tanassy

Quote from: Chris Silvano on September 05, 2011, 02:33:14 PM
How do you get videos in Minecraft to look like that - is it just straight up Fraps and free-hovering camera angles, I know my Minecraft does NOT look like that at all. What's your secret...
Well for one, I generally use a HD texture pack, if that's what you mean? I also generally have it on high view distance+Fancy graphics. And yeah, I just use fraps, F1 to hide the HUD and F8 to smooth the camera.

Just finished my "Sonic Trio" pixel art =P