Your Neighborhood Cripple, Checking In.

Started by Dracoslythe, November 26, 2010, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So a select few of you know that I fainted Wednesday morning?
Well, I seemed to have done something to my foot during said passing out.
Fractured bone.  Now I'm in a surgical shoe and crutches.

I should have knocked on wood, I was talking with some friends a few days ago about how I'd never broken, fractured, injured anything before.  xD

So yeah.
It hurts like fuck.  I lost my balance a few minutes ago and the foot in the air?  My good one.  Jumped down two steps and landed on my fractured foot.  I want to shoot infants in their undeveloped genitals.  I need some heavy duty pain meds right about now, but my mom told the doctor that I was taking motrin, which is weak.  And not even what I need.  Motrin is for spastic muscles, no fractured bones.  >.>

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 26, 2010, 03:30:16 PM
So a select few of you know that I fainted Wednesday morning?
Well, I seemed to have done something to my foot during said passing out.
Fractured bone.  Now I'm in a surgical shoe and crutches.

I should have knocked on wood, I was talking with some friends a few days ago about how I'd never broken, fractured, injured anything before.  xD

So yeah.
It hurts like fuck.  I lost my balance a few minutes ago and the foot in the air?  My good one.  Jumped down two steps and landed on my fractured foot.  I want to shoot infants in their undeveloped genitals.  I need some heavy duty pain meds right about now, but my mom told the doctor that I was taking motrin, which is weak.  And not even what I need.  Motrin is for spastic muscles, no fractured bones.  >.>

Ouch >.<
i was litteraly cringing while reading this....
are you gonna get surgery or just wait for it to heal?

hope you get better soon....

jkid101094

How the hell do you manage to fracture you bone by falling?
*shot*

But, sorry to hear that, Draci. I was certain it was only a bruise. I've never broken anything either, but I'm no stranger to unexplained, sharp pains. And, that's why you hold the railing, dummy. :P *shot again*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Nah, it's just a fracture, not a complete break, so I gotta hobble for a while.
Thanks, thoughss~  :3

And jkid, there was no railing.  My grandma's house is a really old house with shitty steps.  ._.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 26, 2010, 03:41:53 PM
Nah, it's just a fracture, not a complete break, so I gotta hobble for a while.
Thanks, thoughss~  :3

And jkid, there was no railing.  My grandma's house is a really old house with shitty steps.  ._.
Then you shouldn't be using the stairs. D<
OK, I'll stop now. x3
But at least it'll heal on it's own. Like I said, I've never broken a bone so I can't give you full advice, but I can say time heals all wounds. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 26, 2010, 03:36:15 PM
*shot*
Trust me, it's possable if you're careless or just unlucky; spraned my foot one time like that. How I did it that not gonna say. >.> <.<

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 26, 2010, 03:36:15 PM

does this answer your question?

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on November 26, 2010, 03:45:41 PM
Trust me, it's possable if you're careless or just unlucky; spraned my foot one time like that. How I did it that not gonna say. >.> <.<
You were fapping and fell off your chair?  ::)
*stabbed*

Quote from: supersonic196 on November 26, 2010, 03:48:30 PM

does this answer your question?
No, because he did it off a roof. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on November 26, 2010, 04:27:26 PM
Wait why'd you faint? o_o
Her boyfriend admitted he was secretly gay.
*shot*
She never really explained that to me in full detail, either...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 26, 2010, 04:29:16 PM
Her boyfriend admitted he was secretly gay.
*shot*
She never really explained that to me in full detail, either...
Haha, funny story about that...
I did find out his darkest secret, though.  He thought it'd bother me, but it didn't, cause I'm in the same situation.  xD

And we don't know.  even the doctor couldn't figure out why I fainted.  My heart's fine, and anxiety doesn't make you faint.

TrueSilverWolf

At least your injury is better mine, my hip came out of place when I slip on a hanger. After that incident I've been in the hospital for a few days the doctors had to place a screw in my leg which hurt like hell for a couple of weeks but I went home and months later my screw was coming loose. So I had to go to the hospital and get a metal plate put on my hip to stay in place. Ever since it still in there and I'm walking again. This like a good 2 year story of simple fall gone wrong.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TrueSilverWolf on November 26, 2010, 04:33:37 PM
At least your injury is better mine, my hip came out of place when I slip on a hanger.
Ouch.  D:  Are you okay?  Hip injuries are very painful, I hear...
And yeah, I'm lucky that it's not worse than it is.

TrueSilverWolf

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 26, 2010, 04:38:59 PM
Ouch.  D:  Are you okay?  Hip injuries are very painful, I hear...
And yeah, I'm lucky that it's not worse than it is.

I is alright I recovered but the only thing I had is one leg is bigger then the other. >:( Thanks for asking tho :3

Gleech

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 26, 2010, 04:30:38 PM
Haha, funny story about that...
I did find out his darkest secret, though.  He thought it'd bother me, but it didn't, cause I'm in the same situation.  xD

And we don't know.  even the doctor couldn't figure out why I fainted.  My heart's fine, and anxiety doesn't make you faint.
Whats ironic is that not even my family knows my darkest secret, only a few online people...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!