How to Form, Present and Create a Poll For a Good Opinion.

Started by jkid101094, November 28, 2010, 04:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Step 1:
Figure out the question at hand. If the question is "Should Sonic '06 be Remade", don't just put tacos as an answer in the poll. That's just retarded, guys and it distracts viewers from the point. You also come off as less serious which makes the topic look like spam.

Step 2:
Even if you're just gathering information, you should still present your opinion in a way that will sway other people. Who knows, you may even manage to attract others to your cause and in this day and age that's just awesome. And no "I like Sonic 06 cause it's cool and it should be remade". OK, so why is it cool? "Because I can jump around". OK, you can do that in almost every other game. That's nothing special and it sure as hell won't persuade a damned soul. Really guys, do some research.

The reason I did this is because I'm tired of these retarded spam polls popping up. I know a damned spammer won't ever take this to heart but here's in hopes I can improve the posts of the people who don't plan on leaving after V.I.P.

Edit: There was three, but I don't know where #2 went so #3 became the new #2...I don't feel like recalling it. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

It doesn't help that you post it in the Spam section =/
Quote from: Elija2 on November 30, 2010, 11:24:29 AM
hey guys post here if you like sadx
See what I mean?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay