Now for MY Logo... NC FIRST Robotics. :3

Started by Dracoslythe, November 29, 2010, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So, this is "Draco's damned thing" which is less important than a game logo, apparently.  And jkid, dude, chill, I was kidding.  @_@

This is the logo I did (with ideas and encouragement from my wonderful team mates<3) for our team for the NC FIRST logo contest, which was a statewide logo to replace this P.O.S. (in my opinion, rofl.)

I tried to keep elements of the original, but still add a little bit of spice to it.  Those robot arms were a bitch and a half to draw.  ._.
My original logo had hand-drawn bubble letters, but the team mentor wanted me to use a font so it looks better when downscaled, and I agree, it looks much better...  ^ - ^

So what do you think?  I still have a few things I want to tweak, but for the most part, this is my final product.  C:

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2010, 02:39:15 PM
So, this is "Draco's damned thing" which is less important than a game logo, apparently.  And jkid, dude, chill, I was kidding.  @_@

This is the logo I did (with ideas and encouragement from my wonderful team mates<3) for our team for the NC FIRST logo contest, which was a statewide logo to replace this P.O.S. (in my opinion, rofl.)

I tried to keep elements of the original, but still add a little bit of spice to it.  Those robot arms were a bitch and a half to draw.  ._.
My original logo had hand-drawn bubble letters, but the team mentor wanted me to use a font so it looks better when downscaled, and I agree, it looks much better...  ^ - ^

So what do you think?  I still have a few things I want to tweak, but for the most part, this is my final product.  C:
The design is fantastic! very clean and sleek. it could use some smoothing out tho, especially where it says robotics.

Dracoslythe

Yeah, that's what I meant by a few things I wanted to tweak before I sent it in, but my mentor already sent it in.  >.<  Oh well.  Thanks.  :3

Supersonic196

the first one has the word robotics touched up,
and the second one has some shading

Post Merge: November 29, 2010, 08:36:35 PM

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2010, 03:07:05 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant by a few things I wanted to tweak before I sent it in, but my mentor already sent it in.  >.<  Oh well.  Thanks.  :3
crap... was there a deadline or wut? cuz it doesnt seem like they should be able to send it in without permission

Dracoslythe

Yeah.  Deadline's in about two hours.  xD
And the contest people just wanted flat color.  Jkid also said something about shading it, and I was like "I can't, or else I would ._."

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2010, 03:58:05 PM
"I can't, or else I would ._."
i assumed that ._. was an insert the blank, or a face,
but or else i would face didnt make much sense, so i am filling in the blank

Dracoslythe