Let's hear how your Xmas day went =D

Started by ~Bubblicious~, December 25, 2010, 02:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Some new shirts and pants <3, I am still living..so yeah :3. But yeah for the real things I got, Sonic Colors (now I can take the Sonic Colors game data from my USB to use it for some other game.) Saw Tron Legacy, got like $500 from my family all together, some fancy comfortable house shoes which I very much needed because I hate walking around in my socks all the time lol. A loving girlfriend who is currently in Nebraska (oh she knows who she is <3) Copic Markers, and an Artist's Loft art set. I'm getting all of my other gifts for my bday :3 (Hoping to get the HTC Hero for my bday) I have all of you all as friends too. So this has been the perfect Christmas for me, and my family leaves tomorrow, which leaves me at home for a week to play with all my goodies :3. Merry Christmas everyone!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 25, 2010, 06:23:21 PM
Leets see, mine was pretty good.  :3

I got pretty much everything I wanted.  (:
A new stereo system, Black Ops, a Wiimote charge station, a new xbox controller (the transformable d-pad!  my uncle is big on the technology stuff, so he does most of my gaming shopping x3), a promise to try and score me some anime from Media Blasters, a sewing machine, money, and a MOTHERFUCKING PENGUIN PILLOW PET<33333

I trust Rurouni Kenshin will be among your desired titles. :P

Anyway, this was a pretty cool Christmas for me. It snowed more than it has in 10 years AND it hasn't even snowed on Christmas in years. :3

Okay, now for my haul. I'm going to include stuff I got for my birthday over the last couple days, too. And remember that I share a lot of this stuff with at least one other person, sometimes two. And my family kinda goes all-out for Christmas. :P I got an HD TV, an HD Dazzle, a projector, a Super Nintendo, another bookcase, a media tower, a VMU, the Ace Attorney art book, Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, Pokémon cards, They Might Be Giants' Dial A Song, Epic Mickey nunchuk, Epic Mickey collectors edition strategy guide, Goldeneye 007 (N64), Star Wars: Rougue Squadron, Mario Party, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero, Fallout: New Vegas, Deathsmiles special edition, Super Street Fighter IV, Soul Calibur IV, Red Dead Redemption, Goldeneye 007 (Wii), Okami (Wii), Epic Mickey, Sonic Colors (Wii), Super Mario All-Stars limited edition, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Star Wars: Rogue Leader, Half-Minute Hero, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Dragon Quest IX, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on Blu-ray, The Dark Knight on Blu-ray, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Animaniacs season 3, Sumomomo, Momomo vol. 1, Bleach vol. 32, Dragonball Z vol. 12, Naruto vol. 43 & 44, .hack//Alcor, Spice & Wolf novel 3, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (hardback), .hack//4koma, Yotsuba&! vol. 6, some t-shirts, jeans, a lot of candy, and $200.

Oh, and this.

BIG RULES!!

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 25, 2010, 07:32:24 PM
It's time to D-D-D-DUEL!
*shot*

But no, seriously. FC?  ::)

I haven't played it yet, so I probably suck, but here ya go: 481619482350

I'll need yours. :P

jkid101094

There you go, my brother. My Wii should be up tomorrow. Just contact me if you ever want to shoot it up with a friend. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Shadow84786

My family went to a party and I didn't get my Christmas gift yet but I did watch some Chritmas movies and I'm not sure if we're going to the carnival.

All I'm getting is a GBA SP for Christmas.

Hakudamashi

As it is my family's tradition, I opened my presents when I got home from midnight mass
I got what I wanted, and things I didn't even know I wanted =D

(pictures were taken with my new ipod touch 4)
When I awoke later that morning, my family and I prepared a Christmas dinner like we do every year
Then we feast, and feast, and feast some more
The rest of the day was spent enjoying my gifts, and snacking
One of my better days of 2010 for sure =)
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: Shadow84786 on December 26, 2010, 02:36:07 AM
My family went to a party and I didn't get my Christmas gift yet but I did watch some Chritmas movies and I'm not sure if we're going to the carnival.

All I'm getting is a GBA SP for Christmas.

GBA SP > Nintendo DS

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

~Bubblicious~

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on December 26, 2010, 08:59:06 AM
THAT'S THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!

I lol'd so hard.

The SP feels great in your hand, but you can play the games on a DS phat... so nyeh.

Fiamonder

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 26, 2010, 09:06:55 AM
I lol'd so hard.

The SP feels great in your hand, but you can play the games on a DS phat... so nyeh.

And Lite.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.