not bad and not good
0 (0%)
a bit kiddy
1 (11.1%)
the worst game ever
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Milow

What do you think about it? in my opinion it's awesome i really love that game!
If you give your opinion don't say that people have a bad taste of games/music, or something that looks like that

Spelling/Grammar correction, Courtesy of John Gillis.
i'm working on a sig

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Milow

ok then do you have it for wii or ds?
i'm working on a sig

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Milow on January 10, 2011, 08:04:21 AM
ok then do you have it for wii or ds?
I have it for both!  :D Its an AWESOME game. Just take out the difficulty spikes of the 2D platforming, that game would be completely EPIC!

TheGameNinja

I have the Wii version. I liked it, except for 3 things. The section where the parts of the wall push you to death in the 2D segments is bull. The midboss near the end that shoots lasers and punches if you get too close - the camera in the second part of that is broken. The theme songs SUCK SO HARD. Seriously, I'm not saying it sucks because it's not Crush 40. I'm couldn't care less who sang the themes. But whoever it was that sang the ones for Colors need to die. In a fire.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 10, 2011, 12:41:44 PM
I have the Wii version. I liked it, except for 3 things. The section where the parts of the wall push you to death in the 2D segments are bull. The midboss near the end that shoots lasers and punches if you get too close - the camera in the second part of that is broken. The theme songs SUCK SO HARD. Seriously, I'm not saying it sucks because it's not Crush 40. I'm couldn't care less who sang the themes. But whoever it was that sang the ones for Colors need to die. In a fire.
U........ Say....... WHAT NOW???!!! Ok GameNInja, your the 1 who needs to die in fire! Those songs are god damn GREAT. Your ears must be on wrong if you think those songs suck!

TheGameNinja

I'm sorry, but you must have terrible taste in music. The lyrics are corny and repeated ENDLESSLY (you can use more than one sentence in your song), not to mention the ear rape that is autotune. If you like the two songs in this game you might as well like that EFFin fireflies song. They're trash.

Milow

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on January 10, 2011, 12:33:44 PM
I have it for both!  :D Its an AWESOME game. Just take out the difficulty spikes of the 2D platforming, that game would be completely EPIC!
me to i think i gonna love this 1 more then riders(did i really say that?)
and GameNinja you think the song such ok thats your opinion, but don't say to the others who like it that they have a bad taste of music. We all have our own opinions
i'm working on a sig

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Milow on January 11, 2011, 08:26:30 AM
me to i think i gonna love this 1 more then riders(did i really say that?)
and GameNinja you think the song such ok thats your opinion, but don't say to the others who like it that they have a bad taste of music. We all have our own opinions
THAT^!!! Thx very much Milow, U know what I'm talkin' about. +2 for that.

TheGameNinja

Fine, if you guys want to keep the craptastic autotune-pop trend alive for another 4 months before everyone forgets about it and the songs become annoying reminders of a sad moment in human history then be my guest.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 11, 2011, 11:34:38 AM
Fine, if you guys want to keep the craptastic autotune-pop trend alive for another 4 months before everyone forgets about it and the songs become annoying reminders of a sad moment in human history then be my guest.
I have a new name for u. MisterSonicColorsNegativeJackassSongHaterwho hasnothingbettertodoexceptdissongscuzhe'sajackass. NOW U READ THAT!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on January 11, 2011, 03:54:48 PM
I have a new name for u. MisterSonicColorsNegativeJackassSongHaterwho hasnothingbettertodoexceptdissongscuzhe'sajackass. NOW U READ THAT!

The Colours Are So Bright is an awful song...

...and most people think so.

TheGameNinja

I said I liked the game. Besides, I'm not dissing the song because I'm a jackass. I'm stating factual information. Like I said, though, as long as you know that it's crap and still like it, I'm fine with it. My favorite movie is Good Burger, and speaking from an analytical standpoint, that movie is pure garbage. But I still like it. I acknowledge it's faults, but I enjoy it regardless. And yet, if someone were to tell me they despised the film because of those very reasons, I would have to concede to their points and I would have no problem with them not liking it. But that won't make me enjoy it any less. It's the same with those two songs. So long as someone were to admit the songs' faults and still enjoy them, I would be fine with it. What I am not fine with is praising of material on a basis which it should not be. When you are ready to admit that these songs are terrible, but you like them anyway, we will have reached an understanding. But if you are not willing to admit that, we will just keep arguing about it. Either way, I'm done with this conversation. It's off-topic anyway. Start a new topic if you would like to discuss it further. I'd be happy to debate with you. :3

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM
I said I liked the game. Besides, I'm not dissing the song because I'm a jackass. I'm stating factual information. Like I said, though, as long as you know that it's crap and still like it, I'm fine with it. My favorite movie is Good Burger, and speaking from an analytical standpoint, that movie is pure garbage. But I still like it. I acknowledge it's faults, but I enjoy it regardless. And yet, if someone were to tell me they despised the film because of those very reasons, I would have to concede to their points and I would have no problem with them not liking it. But that won't make me enjoy it any less. It's the same with those two songs. So long as someone were to admit the songs' faults and still enjoy them, I would be fine with it. What I am not fine with is praising of material on a basis which it should not be. When you are ready to admit that these songs are terrible, but you like them anyway, we will have reached an understanding. But if you are not willing to admit that, we will just keep arguing about it. Either way, I'm done with this conversation. It's off-topic anyway. Start a new topic if you would like to discuss it further. I'd be happy to debate with you. :3
U know what your right. People are different, no ones the same. I like the songs, you don't. OK so Speak With Your  Heart has that piece of shit techno voice editing that drives me nuts, BUT I like the beat. Reach For The Stars is preety damn good, but has to much kiddy stuff. So there I admit it. I know the songs have some serious faults, but I like em anyway. I'm not gonna let some critics say the songs are bad and stop listening to them. People will be People. We have different tastes in music. Their ARE gonna be songs that I like and you hate, and songs that you like and I hate.So there. We're not robots who obey every command, and are the same. We are humans who have the power of choice. Their are many differences. But meh. I'm not gonna keep arguing over songs. So let's end this NOW. Truce bud?  :)

Milow

first it's reach for the stars not the colors are so Bright
second you call yourselves mod? then you have to know that you have to recpct the opinion from others and don't try to stop us like it >:( and no I'm not gonna start a new poll because of you start the off-topic
i'm working on a sig