Is the Kingdom Hearts series the best game series in the world?

Started by knucklesinsonic2.com, January 26, 2011, 12:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklesinsonic2.com

HEY ALL U SONIC FANS OUT THERE FORGET ABOUT SONIC AND THINK ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! IS IT DA BEST GAME EVER
OR THE WORSE GAME EVER U DECIDE...THINK ABOUT WHAT SORA WOULD SAY.

Teh Shadic

I'm sick of your stupid spamming and I have reported you to a staff member. You can hate me for life, I don't give a fuck. -.-

Sorry gaiz, I'm just sick of these stupid stupid spammers. -_-"

hi

Supersonic196

Teh Shadic

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 26, 2011, 12:45:34 PM
XD
beat you to it :D

Dude, you do realize that is a pointless post, right? It doesn't even matter who reported this retard first. -.-

hi

Supersonic196

Quote from: Teh Shadic on January 26, 2011, 12:48:03 PM
Dude, you do realize that is a pointless post, right? It doesn't even matter who reported this retard first. -.-
yes i realize that. but if we're gonna spam the downloads section, why not get this post removed for being retarded?

*pours bucket of retardation into post*

Teh Shadic

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 26, 2011, 12:49:53 PM
yes i realize that. but if we're gonna spam the downloads section, why not get this post removed for being retarded?

*pours bucket of retardation into post*

Good point. :O -shotdead-

hi

TheGameNinja

Wrong section and I've already got you on spam watch. Stop spamming or bannage will occur.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: knucklesinsonic2.com on January 26, 2011, 12:33:11 PM
HEY ALL U SONIC FANS OUT THERE FORGET ABOUT SONIC AND THINK ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! IS IT DA BEST GAME EVER
OR THE WORSE GAME EVER U DECIDE...THINK ABOUT WHAT SORA WOULD SAY.
fu you Ys is the best game series in the world, next to phantasy star

Skyle369

There's no such thing as "The best series" or the "Best video game ever" because everyone has different points and perspectives about different stuff which could either make it right or wrong in different people's point of view.

Example:

Fanboy 1: Dragonball is the best anime ever!
Fanboy 2: No, Naruto is the best one dumbass!
Fanboy 1: Still, Dragonball started it all!
Fanboy 2: Meh, Naruto has better graphics and all.
Fanboy 1: Who cares, the story is what's important after all unlike that dumbass who always looks for his friend that doesn't care about him.
Fanboy 2: Hey, it's called a bond and at least it's not like DB whose thoughts are always fighting
*Insert more points here".

So basically other people may think that Fanboy 1 is right and others might side with Fanboy 2 showing that people has different points of view of the subject that they like and think it's better than the other ones which causes the outbreak of arguments and a great example is Sonic fans against Mario fans... -_-

jkid101094

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? THIS IS THE GREATEST TOPIC ON THIS FORU-NO! IN EXISTENCE! THIS NEEDS TO GO IN THE GENERAL FORUMS....WAIT, NO...THE GETTING STARTED SECTION! EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE MEDAL OF A TOPIC! GOOD JOB BOY! GOOD JOB! *manly tear*

*fucking shoots self after that post*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Teh Shadic

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 26, 2011, 11:52:57 PM
There's no such thing as "The best series" or the "Best video game ever" because everyone has different points and perspectives about different stuff which could either make it right or wrong in different people's point of view.

Example:

Fanboy 1: Dragonball is the best anime ever!
Fanboy 2: No, Naruto is the best one dumbass!
Fanboy 1: Still, Dragonball started it all!
Fanboy 2: Meh, Naruto has better graphics and all.
Fanboy 1: Who cares, the story is what's important after all unlike that dumbass who always looks for his friend that doesn't care about him.
Fanboy 2: Hey, it's called a bond and at least it's not like DB whose thoughts are always fighting
*Insert more points here".

So basically other people may think that Fanboy 1 is right and others might side with Fanboy 2 showing that people has different points of view of the subject that they like and think it's better than the other ones which causes the outbreak of arguments and a great example is Sonic fans against Mario fans... -_-

...+1

hi

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 26, 2011, 11:52:57 PM

Did the DBZ Fanboy just say DBZ has a Story?

TheGameNinja

knucklesinsonic2.com

ALL OF U WHO THINK THIS IS SPAM ARE RETARTED. I MADE THIS JUST TO GET AN OPINION U STUPID ASSHOLES.
THIS IS NOT SPAM U DILDOS.

TheGameNinja

You posted it in the wrong section, it was in all caps, and the spelling and grammar is atrocious. Looks like spam to me.

Also, retarded only has one t in it.