Sony Playstation Vita

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 28, 2011, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on September 26, 2011, 03:25:02 AM
well because the 3DS already had the camera before they put it on
You know, sweetie, the 3DS is already "taking" some of the PS Vita's ideas. Ever see this?  :)

Yeah, if you're going to throw around the "PS VITA STEALS IDEAS" concept, don't act like Nintendo didn't get any ideas from Playstation...  :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: Juju on September 26, 2011, 09:34:32 AM
You know, sweetie, the 3DS is already "taking" some of the PS Vita's ideas. Ever see this?  :)

Yeah, if you're going to throw around the "PS VITA STEALS IDEAS" concept, don't act like Nintendo didn't get any ideas from Playstation...  :)
I thought that was made specifically for Monster Hunter? Then wouldn't it be Capcom? :P
Besides, dual analogs have been around for years. Even the Gamecube had them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Sony was the first if im correct. DualShock 2, which came out on the PS1, was the first Dual Analog controller.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 26, 2011, 09:42:53 AM
Sony was the first if im correct. DualShock 2, which came out on the PS1, was the first Dual Analog controller.
Never said they weren't. But it's more then possible they weren't. I don't keep tabs on all the retro consoles.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Juju

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2011, 09:39:11 AM
I thought that was made specifically for Monster Hunter? Then wouldn't it be Capcom? :P
Besides, dual analogs have been around for years. Even the Gamecube had them.
No sweetie, there's going to be other games that use it. And SmashFinale is correct about PS1 having the first dual-analog controller. The point is you can argue about things, but once something new comes along, it's going to get "copied" somehow.  :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

jkid101094

Quote from: Juju on September 26, 2011, 09:58:01 AM
No sweetie, there's going to be other games that use it.
Well I know that. My argument is that Monster Hunter is the reason why it's happening in the first place. If Nintendo wanted dual analogs they would have put it on the system without an adapter. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Have you seen that thing from the back? It makes the 3DS look just like a PS2/PS3 controller with a screen. From behind, anyway.

Tanassy

basically, the way gaming works is a system called, "copy-paste-improve"

That's basically how everything works. Without it, stuff doesn't flow.

PSNGigoByte

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 26, 2011, 09:42:53 AM

Believe it was the Dualshock. I mean, there were no difference - but Dualshock 2 was released with the PS2 era, same as the PS3 era having Dualshock 3.
But yeah - the first well known dual-analog controller was the PlayStation.

Hakudamashi

PS1 had the dual analog control, but all the games only had it optional since L and R were used to rotate the camera
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on September 27, 2011, 12:12:15 PM
PS1 had the dual analog control, but all the games only had it optional since L and R were used to rotate the camera
I know something about PlayStation than Gigo does not?
-Achievement Unlocked: Beaten At His Own Game. 55G.-

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 27, 2011, 12:43:23 PM
I know something about PlayStation than Gigo does not?
-Achievement Unlocked: Beaten At His Own Game. 55G.-
Trophy*

-Shot-

Buffy26yrs

I Have No Plans To Get That System.