Sony Playstation Vita

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 28, 2011, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Also the 3DS's library is MUCH better than the Vita's.

Vita has Uncharted, some thing with rolling guys, and some sort of fighter....
3DS already has a fair selection of gems, and the lineup for this year just looks phenomenal.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 10, 2012, 12:24:51 PM
Also the 3DS's library is MUCH better than the Vita's.

Vita has Uncharted, some thing with rolling guys, and some sort of fighter....
3DS already has a fair selection of gems, and the lineup for this year just looks phenomenal.
Hey man, the 3DS had a craptastic launch too, but I'm saying at least the 3DS had it's backwards compatibility sorted out from day 1.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Its not like you're gonna buy a VITA & sell your PSP..? Or buying it to play old games on a bigger screen?
There are enough VITA games coming out on Launch and in early March?

Post Merge: February 10, 2012, 04:41:42 PM

...and thats the european launch, so theres probably a game or two more in america.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 10, 2012, 12:40:24 PM
Its not like you're gonna buy a VITA & sell your PSP..? Or buying it to play old games on a bigger screen?
Actually, that was my intent =/, my PSP is kinda beaten up, so instead of buying a new one, I was just gonna get the Vita instead and sell the PSP for whatever it was worth, not that I know that not only is it not compatible with all my PSP games, but it can't play my UMDs either, therefore its no longer a day 1 buy for me =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 10, 2012, 12:40:24 PM
There are enough VITA games coming out on Launch and in early March?

Post Merge: February 10, 2012, 04:41:42 PM

...and thats the european launch, so theres probably a game or two more in america.
Most people HAVE to. Especially here. We aren't exactly made of money.

Also I'd expect less American launch titles because most Japanese games get ported everywhere but here. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 12:38:00 PM
Do NOT diss Katamari. :U

That's not what I was thinking of, there was some game with heads rolling around on hills and you had to tilt the vita to get them in a hole... creative genius ladies and gentlemen.

Little deviants, as advertised by gamestop.

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 12:48:22 PM
^this

Although I can't see why anyone would want a vita...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 12:48:22 PM

Also I'd expect less American launch titles because most Japanese games get ported everywhere but here. :U

...then wait for a price drop -as simple as that.

buying something at launch never was worth it, ever since the CDi.

Hakudamashi

The only thing that was kickass at launch was a SNES
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2012, 12:57:31 PM
The only thing that was kickass at launch was a SNES
The Gamecube's European launch was amazing.

And the Dreamcast had one of the strongest lineups in history.

SmashFinale

I have already played the PSVita. It literally is the same damn thing as the PSP but with DS features and better graphics. I seriously dont see the point in getting one. "OH BUT UNCHARTED!" One game is enough to make you buy it? That would be pretty sad.

Here's a vid to prove that i have seen one in person. Im the one who said "yeah, i know what it is."

puu.sh/grEu

It was being recorded before Gym Class started

Supersonic196

I have to admit, it does LOOK sleek, the design is nice. But a design doesn't warrant a buy in my book... :U

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 10, 2012, 01:09:10 PM
I have already played the PSVita. It literally is the same damn thing as the PSP but with DS features and better graphics. I seriously dont see the point in getting one. "OH BUT UNCHARTED!" One game is enough to make you buy it? That would be pretty sad.
It also allows me to play PS3 in my bedroom, that's pretty amazin, also Gravity Dive and Hot Shots Golf have grabbed my interest, and I am interested in how the touch controls work with Little Big Planet and Modnation Racers, and what's wrong with Uncharted?

My only gripe with the thing is that its limited backwards compatibility and overpriced mem cards make me now wanna get this at launch, didn't mean to start a Vita hate thread...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2012, 01:47:33 PM
what's wrong with Uncharted?
Quote from: SmashFinale on February 10, 2012, 01:09:10 PM
One game is enough to make you buy it? That would be pretty sad.
Uncharted is a good series, sure it ill be left in the dust like Crash and Jak, but it still is a good series. But getting a console for only one game? That would be a waste of money. And sure the other games look interesting, but not enough reason for me to buy this console at the cost of backwards compatibly and a wallet wringer for 3G and regular.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 11, 2012, 07:18:53 AM
Uncharted is a good series, sure it ill be left in the dust like Crash and Jak, but it still is a good series. But getting a console for only one game? That would be a waste of money. And sure the other games look interesting, but not enough reason for me to buy this console at the cost of backwards compatibly and a wallet wringer for 3G and regular.
I only bought the Wii for SSBB...
And why get 3G? Isn't that what phones are for?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay