OMG USE THE FORCE. (Soul Calibur IV)

Started by Dracoslythe, August 29, 2008, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So.  Have you played it yet?
If so, wouldn't you agree that the system is quite different?
I played it over at a friend's house, and I couldn't get used to the character select screen.

Critical Finishes are a nice addition.
:3
So is Yoda and Darth Vader...xD

But overall, I liked it.
But they changed Tira's voice in some parts.
And her new outfit creeps me out.
xD

If you've played it, what do you think about it, and if not, do you think you want to?
It'd be one of the first games I buy if I ever get a PS3 or XBox 360.

Phantom The Hedgehog

haha the addition of yoda and vader was awesome and the gameplay was indeed different, but i was still pretty fun overall

i'm wanting for them to make another soul calibur for the nintendo system

I wanna see fox or pit in it

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Phantom_The_Hedgehog on August 29, 2008, 02:09:47 PM
haha the addition of yoda and vader was awesome and the gameplay was indeed different, but i was still pretty fun overall

Fox or Pit would be so cool.
=D

Yeah, I played it on the XBox 360 ( of which I have only touched like three times before), and completely owned my friend.  The controls were sort of like my PS2 version of SCIII.  It was kind of funny.

Phantom The Hedgehog

XD

i played the ps3 version of it, but i tend to own people no matter what  game it is

hypershadow09

i think it be cool i saw some perviews on g4

Sig made by A-lad

jonauli8

for people with a ps3 theres a demo of it on the ps store

Ninjaluxray

my friend has it and i think i would stick to the one for the gcn
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

ChaosBlack187

i really like this game. i have the 360 version and i like the whole star wars appearances thing. even though yoda seems to be a very cheap character, i love the apprentice and cant wait to get darth vader via dlc. also, the character creation from sc3 is really good aswell. i spend most of my time creating characters than actually playing the game ll

Luma

Yoda freaked me out, I prefer him as that little guy that drinks his nasty soup in the middle of a swamp.

Spex1992

I have it. This game is so awesome! I plan on getting Live soon so if anyone wants to put up their gamertag, I'll add them once I get it and we can play  ;D

If you need help, please leave me a PM

chinese guy

i don't have it  :'(
but yoda and vader
would pown every one

hypershadow09

i used to have sc2 for game cube  so i think it be sweet whit yoda and vader.

Sig made by A-lad

tobi

Quote from: Phantom The Hedgehog on August 29, 2008, 02:09:47 PM

is that so phantom ::)

Ninjaluxray

Quote from: Phantom The Hedgehog on August 29, 2008, 02:09:47 PM

thank you at least some one agrees with me
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

Phantom The Hedgehog

Quote from: tobi on September 01, 2008, 01:24:47 PM
is that so phantom ::)

No, im just saying it to be cool....-.- *extreme sarcasm*

Gawd...

The appearance of link in Soul calibur 2 was EPIC

All of his gameplay was magnificent and the moves he used were all moves he used in the game.
except his jump, you could never make link jump by pressing a button

Unfortunately he actually had no story in the game...which took the point out of the game because everyone knows that link will not fight without a reason...

Now i think if thy do make another SoulBlade game, i expect an apperance from either Ike,Roy,Marth,Pit,ganon,zelda,or link now, Although an apperence from Fox or Wolf would be hawt >3