jkid Has Even MORE Hacking Videos!

Started by jkid101094, June 12, 2011, 09:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Super Mario World:

Pokemon Leafgreen

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Nice, congratulations on entering modship as well.

I could never design Mario levels, you'd think it'd be so much easier than designing sonic levels, with their basic designs.
but i found it much harder, maybe it's just me.

About that Pokemon hack?

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on June 12, 2011, 09:40:30 AM
Nice, congratulations on entering modship as well.

I could never design Mario levels, you'd think it'd be so much easier than designing sonic levels, with their basic designs.
but i found it much harder, maybe it's just me.

About that Pokemon hack?
Thankyou. :3

That's funny, I always thought the opposite. I tend to do more cliff side and high up levels than ones like World 1-1. Pits are just my style. :P

I'm editing the video now and I'll have it uploaded and annotated in a few. I previously asked SZ and GoW if they wanted a part in it and got very few responses. :\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

A SMW hacker! :D

I used to hack, in fact I redid all of "World 1" with original levels once, then lost the file.. >.>
I also hack NSMB, but enough talk from me, these are oussum : D

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 12, 2011, 08:19:08 PM
A SMW hacker! :D

I used to hack, in fact I redid all of "World 1" with original levels once, then lost the file.. >.>
I also hack NSMB, but enough talk from me, these are oussum : D

Another SMW hacker! :D

But yeah, I love hacking games almost as much as I love making them from scratch. x3
I want to hack NSMB but I'll be damned if I'm downloading an ISO. :P
And thankies. ^^

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2011, 05:04:29 AM

But yeah, I love hacking games almost as much as I love making them from scratch. x3
And thankies. ^^

Yay we have 2 SMW hackers :D

...i cant design any levels myself.... just learned the art of scripting in mIRC :P
Mew is awesome

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2011, 05:04:29 AM

And thankies. ^^
ISO? Oh riggggghhttt NSMBWii right? I hacked that for about a day and though.. "This is too easy", and went back to NSMBDS. I have a hack with a whole world done (DS), I could upload it even. But it does have bugs mind you.

Btw the ISO (For Wii) is only about 400Meg

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 13, 2011, 11:51:30 AM
ISO? Oh riggggghhttt NSMBWii right? I hacked that for about a day and though.. "This is too easy", and went back to NSMBDS. I have a hack with a whole world done (DS), I could upload it even. But it does have bugs mind you.

Btw the ISO (For Wii) is only about 400Meg
Yeah, but my computer's horribly, horribly slow. >.<

And I've never actually been able to get a DS emulator working...only on the Wii, but that was a fail on so many levels. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Well, i play on a flash card for the actual platform so yeah..

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 13, 2011, 12:19:16 PM
Well, i play on a flash card for the actual platform so yeah..
Damn...I guess that's one reason I could get an R4. ^^;;;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2011, 01:02:42 PM
Damn...I guess that's one reason I could get an R4. ^^;;;
DON'T get an R4. DON'T. Just don't. They are usually clones, and if not, they're still the most outdated piece of crud cards on the market, just saying. You're better off with a supercard, or something. Seriously, just get ANYTHING but an R4..

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 13, 2011, 01:04:58 PM
DON'T get an R4. DON'T. Just don't. They are usually clones, and if not, they're still the most outdated piece of crud cards on the market, just saying. You're better off with a supercard, or something. Seriously, just get ANYTHING but an R4..
But Draco uses an R4. O.o
Oh well, if you say so. You know way more than I do. xD
But thanks. After I get RFF, a WiiU, a 3DS, SSB4 and that 26 inch Hatsune Miku plushie I'll get a Supercard. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2011, 01:08:40 PM
But Draco uses an R4. O.o
Oh well, if you say so. You know way more than I do. xD
But thanks. After I get RFF, a WiiU, a 3DS, SSB4 and that 26 inch Hatsune Miku plushie I'll get a Supercard. :P
Good jkid.