HWO TO GIT SADX FOR RFEE!!!!!111!!!

Started by Supersonic196, June 14, 2011, 05:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

You will need:
1 batch of special brownies
mastery over Ki
ability to throw beanbags.

This is a long an dangerous quest you seek. Few have tried, fewer have succeeded.

If you are determined to get SADX, I am the one who will tell you the secrets to
this dangerous undertaking.

First, go to walmart.
You have to give the greeter there the "special" brownies, and say "Cthulu sends his condolences."

The greeter should then call for security, don't worry, this is all part of of the SADX obtaining process.

As the security gaurd approches, you must perform a kamehameha three times, then body slam the guard. If you make them stumble, you must perform the whole thing over again the next day. But if you make them fall, you must shout "HOW TO SADX?"
while teabagging the guard.

once you have completed your ritual, offer your LEFT hand to help them up. IT MUST BE YOUR LEFT HAND. They will then lead you the back.

There, you will meet the Keeper of SADX. If the person you meet has a nametag reading "Keeper of SADX" you must immediatly snap his neck. The real Keeper of SADX has a nametag reading "Slim Jim"

Once you meet him, you must challenge him to a duel of beanbag tossing. If you win, you will receive SADX on a flash drive. If you lose, you will recieve a partial SADX on 43 floppy discs.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

Gilly

Super Sonic Boom

YOU GONNA GET BANNED FOR POSTEN DIS! D:<

Tanassy

I passed with flying colours, just saying.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on June 14, 2011, 05:47:24 PM
You will need:
1 batch of special brownies
mastery over Ki
ability to throw beanbags.

This is a long an dangerous quest you seek. Few have tried, fewer have succeeded.

If you are determined to get SADX, I am the one who will tell you the secrets to
this dangerous undertaking.

First, go to walmart.
You have to give the greeter there the "special" brownies, and say "Cthulu sends his condolences."

The greeter should then call for security, don't worry, this is all part of of the SADX obtaining process.

As the security gaurd approches, you must perform a kamehameha three times, then body slam the guard. If you make them stumble, you must perform the whole thing over again the next day. But if you make them fall, you must shout "HOW TO SADX?"
while teabagging the guard.

once you have completed your ritual, offer your LEFT hand to help them up. IT MUST BE YOUR LEFT HAND. They will then lead you the back.

There, you will meet the Keeper of SADX. If the person you meet has a nametag reading "Keeper of SADX" you must immediatly snap his neck. The real Keeper of SADX has a nametag reading "Slim Jim"

Once you meet him, you must challenge him to a duel of beanbag tossing. If you win, you will receive SADX on a flash drive. If you lose, you will recieve a partial SADX on 43 floppy discs.

Good luck, and Godspeed.
Isn't that also the way to get a YouTube?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

lol I am sad for the poor little retar-uh I mean person (and the people around him) who would actually try doing this

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 15, 2011, 04:39:33 AM
Isn't that also the way to get a YouTube?
nope, it's the way to get an youtube ;3

xSalashawty

jkid was right.
A vowel letter + consanant is what you use an for
a vowel letter + another vowel, you still need to use a.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on June 15, 2011, 07:32:40 AM
jkid was right.
A vowel letter + consanant is what you use an for
a vowel letter + another vowel, you still need to use a.
Kayah, Kayah, Kayah everybody should know that by second grade..... it's an old yahoo answer fail.

xSalashawty

Quote from: supersonic196 on June 15, 2011, 08:32:23 AM
Kayah, Kayah, Kayah everybody should know that by second grade..... it's an old yahoo answer fail.

I feel stupid now. D:

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 15, 2011, 10:54:43 AM
Nah, you just didn't get the joke. No probs. :3
Quote from: supersonic196 on June 15, 2011, 12:07:32 PM
Now I'm sad because I caused you to feel stupid. :[
aww don't worry.. thanks for the comfort<3

Quote from: papo117 on June 16, 2011, 08:39:19 AM
i think i might do this lol also just become vip then download from sonic roms
Im lmaoing hard..

Click me.

sonicman0

I CANT DO TIHS I EIGHT MY BROWNIES D: