Started by shadowDOESrock, June 22, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on July 14, 2014, 11:42:28 AM
jesus fucking christ 5 fire emblem characters
You think that's bad?
Look at how many pokemon there are D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Pokemon is the second best selling franchise of all time, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 14, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Pokemon is the second best selling franchise of all time, though.

And yet there were more Pokemon characters in Brawl than there were Mario characters.

jkid101094

Well that all depends on who you count.

If you count Pokemon Trainer as three characters that's seven at most for Pokemon while Mario has 8 if you include Yoshi, Wario and the Kongs.

But you shouldn't count count Pokemon Trainer as three characters or Yoshi, Wario or the Kongs as Mario characters because that's just dumb. Instead that's just four for each which is totally justified.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

idk... they all appear in the mario spinoff games and only diddy kong hasn't been in any major mario games.

TheGameNinja

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

That is the 4th time I've seen that
What's that even about?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

So the 3DS demo will be coming out on the 19th, but Platinum Club Nintendo members will be getting 4 early demo codes with unlimited uses.

EDIT: I got an early demo code. >:]

jkid101094

If you give me one I will suckle on your cock.

Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

So the Ice Climbers won't be in Smash Bros. 4. I know, we're all crying internally, but the interesting thing is why they aren't included. The reason: the 3DS couldn't run them.

It's kinda a dumb excuse, honestly. Why exactly did they decide not to have version-exclusive characters? It's not like there's cross-play or anything, and either way there are version-exclusive stages so they were totally fine with that.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

We've actually know this for awhile, Eli. It's just been confirmed as of now.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I'm talking about the reason the Ice Climbers were excluded: the fact that the 3DS couldn't handle them. That's the new news.