Mods vs. Members COUNTOFF.

Started by xSalashawty, June 23, 2011, 01:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

This game is getting borrrriiiinnnnggggg...D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

there aren't alot of people rightnow.. so ya.

Click me.

jkid101094

*goes back to Soul Calibur IV*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

The original Soul Edge for the PS1 was the best in the Soul Series by my opinion

jkid101094

Not in mine. SC3 and SC2 will always be my favorites.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Soul caliber 2 was awesome, Link was in it <3

jkid101094

IKR? <3

But Soul Calibur V is disappointing me so far. Sophitia's kids have been announced to be playable and not only does her daughter look EXACTLY like Cassandra and use her weapons (meaning Cassandra is as good as gone) but in the trailer her son says, "Goodbye mother" while swinging his sword at the screen. I swear to god if they kill off Sophitia I'll throw in my fanboy license and never touch another Soul Calibur game again. D=

http://8wayrun.com/threads/soul-calibur-5-information-center.7114/#post-231757

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2011, 10:31:03 AM
IKR? <3

But Soul Calibur V is disappointing me so far. Sophitia's kids have been announced to be playable and not only does her daughter look EXACTLY like Cassandra and use her weapons (meaning Cassandra is as good as gone) but in the trailer her son says, "Goodbye mother" while swinging his sword at the screen. I swear to god if they kill off Sophitia I'll throw in my fanboy license and never touch another Soul Calibur game again. D=

I prefer Tira, Amy and Taki in SCIV anyway 8D

or Ivy, taki and talim in SCII xP

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 29, 2011, 11:04:48 AM
I prefer Tira, Amy and Taki in SCIV anyway 8D

or Ivy, taki and talim in SCII xP
Sorry, kiddo.
Sophitia >>> Tira >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2011, 10:31:03 AM
IKR? <3

..what .3.

Click me.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2011, 11:07:05 AM
Sorry, kiddo.
Tira+Amy>Taki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else.> sophitia

fixed

I never found sophitia or cassandra that good, or much fun to play with :/ The small girl with astaroth style moves is epic to play as... just because its a small girl with astaroths moves

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on June 29, 2011, 11:08:53 AM
..what .3.

Her son. Sorry if that was too hard for you to follow. :P

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 29, 2011, 11:12:31 AM
fixed

I never found sophitia or cassandra that good, or much fun to play with :/ The small girl with astaroth style moves is epic to play as... just because its a small girl with astaroths moves
But Sophitia is fucking ADORABLE. And she's been in way longer than Tira. D=
And giant tits and revealing clothes don't exactly make a character better...*glares at Ivy and Taki*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 29, 2011, 11:16:31 AM
Her son. Sorry if that was too hard for you to follow. :P
But Sophitia is fucking ADORABLE. And she's been in way longer than Tira. D=
And giant tits and revealing clothes don't exactly make a character better...*glares at Ivy and Taki*
whenever possible I actually pick their less revealing costumes xP so mleh

although what makes ivy better in 2 is her epic reach and damage... just sayin
and takis speed, and the fact she doesn't change much (unlike Ivy)
and Tira has pretty decent range, quick moves, and powerful moves I also like the whole 2 different play styles o3o (good and bad tira)
o3o STUFF 8D

and yet, yoshimitsu fails in both SC and tekken : D