Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 ~ LAST DBZ TENKAICHI-STYLE GAME

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 03, 2011, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 09, 2011, 02:26:09 PM
Bitch. Bitch, moan and gripe about minor changes. Games are about GAMEPLAY, not just art. but sense the art and cutscenes are more important to you, there will be no need to play the game then

*face palm*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Bitch. Bitch, moan and gripe about minor changes. Games are about GAMEPLAY, not just art. but sense the art and cutscenes are more important to you, there will be no need to play the game then
Art is VERY important in a game. Don't confuse art with graphics, friend.

jkid101094

I never said I wouldn't play the game SF, I was just suggesting I'd be disappointed if this happened again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Q23acWEaQ&feature=related

Not as bad as I remember it, but you get the point.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

ppl can't use games to appeal to fans?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: [Tana~] on September 09, 2011, 02:54:46 PM
Art is VERY important in a game. Don't confuse art with graphics, friend.

They kinda both come together.

For example, Sniper Ghost Warrior had AMAZING Graphics, but it still looked like shit.

Tanassy

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on September 10, 2011, 05:05:53 AM
They kinda both come together.

For example, Sniper Ghost Warrior had AMAZING Graphics, but it still looked like shit.
Because the artstyle was crap?

Tanassy

SmashFinale

that convo just destroyed itself?
anyways i despise the concept art in Tatsunoko. It was horribly ugly. Why would i want to see their anime cut scenes if they cant draw their concept art to look like the person it's supposed to be? Then again, i actually dont give a flying fuck about art, all i truly care for is story and gameplay. If one is broken, im there for the other(in this case, Sonic 06.)

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 10, 2011, 08:42:38 AM
that convo just destroyed itself?
anyways i despise the concept art in Tatsunoko. It was horribly ugly. Why would i want to see their anime cut scenes if they cant draw their concept art to look like the person it's supposed to be? Then again, i actually dont give a flying fuck about art, all i truly care for is story and gameplay. If one is broken, im there for the other(in this case, Sonic 06.)
Those are the two top on my list too, but you have to admit, there's more to a game than that. A game can be amazing, but if the aesthetics are so bright that they make your eyes burn no one's going to want to deal with that to play the game. Story and Gameplay are important but it takes much more to make a good game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 10, 2011, 08:54:12 AM
Those are the two top on my list too, but you have to admit, there's more to a game than that. A game can be amazing, but if the aesthetics are so bright that they make your eyes burn no one's going to want to deal with that to play the game. Story and Gameplay are important but it takes much more to make a good game.
Good Point on that Jkid. i cant play CoD very well because the graphics are TOO real(for my eyes). i cant see any enemy that i do not think is just debris in the wind. So that is pretty much unplayable. Yet i find myself trying to play that game anyways cause the gameplay is addicting enough to want to play it again, despite it's major faults. I know it sounds strange, but that is how i play.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 10, 2011, 08:54:12 AM
aesthetics are so bright
This is going to be Super mario 3D Land's problem.. It's kinda sad and I hope they fix it. /kindaofftopic

Kenotsu

jkid101094

Quote from: Kenotsu on September 12, 2011, 12:04:16 PM
Hey guys...

CHARACTER CREATOR!
A bit less than I was hoping for but I'll still have hours of fun. o3o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.