NARUTO Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Generations

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 03, 2011, 05:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

This isnt coming out untill fall 2012... so no worries.

Kenotsu

Looks to be like the last game... Totally not gonna buy it. I don't like the play-style. Wish they would go back to the Broken bond. :(

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Kenotsu on July 05, 2011, 10:14:58 AM
Looks to be like the last game... Totally not gonna buy it. I don't like the play-style. Wish they would go back to the Broken bond. :(

UNS wont stop till Naruto actually ends. Which isnt that far into the future either.

But Ubisofts Broken Bond didnt do so well... it only sold arround 500'000 Copies & was flawed.
I like the fighting style though.

SmashFinale

i liked the way they did the story line in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: No shitty fillers, just the main story plots.
As far as gameplay, i just hope they take out the spamming. Annoying as hell.

Iwillbenapo

Napo.

1amyrose1

I wonder if Lars Alexzanderson is still going to be in there.

billyhatcher312

billyhatcher312

SmashFinale

shadowDOESrock

Note from CC2

This aint UNS3, this is simply a game for the fans, since they've been bitching about it wanting it for a long time

It will feature all the characters, a story mode from day one & various exclusive OVA's.

UNS3 will be released as soon the show will hit its pinnacle finale.

SmashFinale

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 26, 2011, 01:59:08 PM
Note from CC2

This aint UNS3, this is simply a game for the fans, since they've been bitching about it wanting it for a long time

It will feature all the characters, a story mode from day one & various exclusive OVA's.

UNS3 will be released as soon the show will hit its pinnacle finale.
I can live with that.
Kinda makes me regret getting NUNS2 though since my other option at the time was Tekken 6
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Buffy26yrs