Main Menu

whats your dream phone?

Started by james1552, January 20, 2009, 09:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaomaster

a phone where i can play sonic on it XD

shaneme3

people, it's your DREAM phone. For instance, a sega dreamphone (dreamcast phone.) would have to be mine.
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Coliwack

my dream phone would be a phone that can withstand being on my person without breaking! (my first phone broke, then my second one almost broke till my mom figured it out.)
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

Will the Hedgehog

a phone that runs on windows,has a touch screen,has EVERY sonic game,has unlimted calling,txt,& internet,with max bars everywhere,and has 100 tetrabytes on it,with a sleek,new,fresh design that has Shadow on it,that can go to all of my favorite websites,do all of the programs i have and want,fast internet,can watch youtube,myspace,etc.vids,treats the phone like a computer,can have apps,plays every videogame,has bluetooth,that has a very long battery life,has top of the line virus protection,can veiw any type of pic,play any type of music,has best sound quality,and the best graphics.

out of ideas,might come up with some more later ;D

Will the Hedgehog

Viligante

Quote from: james1552 on January 20, 2009, 09:08:48 PM
Mine is the g1

I have it now though (dreams do come true *tears up*  lol)

What's your dream phone, feel free to say why you like it.

I like the g1 for the gool services (wish for full google docs tho) and its open source

Sorry for anybad spelling, I'm posting from it now but it seems to fix most errors.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone  ;D

mascaraa.

Well, I have the LG EnV which I love. I want the new touch screen one though, but if I could choose any phone I would want a sidekick. They don't have them in Canada. ):

iecman5

BladeSwipe

i would have to say...   a phone that doubles as a car! wait...    no that already exists in backwords =P

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

megashark21

chimpwalk

Iphone with out a doubt :D i;ll get one one day i hope : D

Isawk

Teh Shadic

I would like any Android phone, doesn't matter. As long as I can download some apps 'n games. :3

...Which I now have. It's an LG Optimus. x33

The reason why I don't like the iPhone is because you have to download iTunes, register an account on iTunes, and put your credit card number in and risk the fact that you can get charged money for nothing. With an Android you just have to click the "I Agree" button and you're in. No hassle and all that other crap.

hi

ShadowsOfSilver

Gravediggin time :D

tbh, I want my HTC Desire Z/T-Mobile G2 back :(

But if I were to choose any phone... it's not all that powerful, but it can run 7 OSes, including Windows Phone 7 and even Android... the HTC HD2.

The Meph's back in da hawz