You Bored to Death? Why Not Take Personality Quizes?

Started by jkid101094, August 07, 2011, 10:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: QuizzesQuiz 1: Pokemon
Quiz 2: Heaven or Hell?
Quiz 3: What Color Are You?
One For Draco: Vocaloid

When I'm bored, I like to take personality quizzes to pass the time. Well, that's what I did some of the days I thought Irene had died, but now that my darling is back up and running I figured I'd push a few of the ones I remember on you kids and tell you to share your results because we all know everyone likes reading other peoples results. Fuck our own. :P

Quiz 1:

Quiz 2:
QuoteA New Being

You are nowhere near an angelic status, yet you are not quite evil. You know right from wrong, but alternate between purity and demonic in your daily life. Your fate is undeterminable.

Quiz 3:
QuoteYour soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Vocaloid:
QuoteMeiko

Strong, tough, and good looking. You always try to be as calm as you can, but you may snap at some times. Alot of people like being around you and you are sometimes considered a favorite by people.
http://www.quiztron.com/images_quiz/2009/02/16/full_428721074.jpg

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

My Results:

A New Being

You are nowhere near an angelic status, yet you are not quite evil. You know right from wrong, but alternate between purity and demonic in your daily life. Your fate is undeterminable.

Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow

Meiko

Strong, tough, and good looking. You always try to be as calm as you can, but you may snap at some times. Alot of people like being around you and you are sometimes considered a favorite by people.

:33

Gamerdude

Seeing how a certin someone told me to do this, might as well. *slaped*

Quiz 1:

idk if i should laugh or rage on this one xD

Quiz 2:
QuoteA New Being

Quiz 3:
QuoteRed

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Quiz 4:
QuoteMeiko

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gamerdude on August 07, 2011, 11:07:31 AM
Seeing how a certin someone told me to do this, might as well. *slaped*

Quiz 1:

idk if i should laugh or rage on this one xD

Quiz 2:
Quiz 3:
Quiz 4:
\Aww, Axl got some of the same results.  :3

NiGHTS

QuoteA New Being

I get the feeling that quiz is messed up :/

QuoteOrange

Your soul is painted the color orange, which embodies the characteristics of balance, heat, enthusiasm, flamboyance, playfulness, aggression, over-emotion, danger, desire, strengthens the ability to concentrate, attraction, adaptability, and stimulation. Orange falls under the element of Fire, and symbolizes glory and fruits of the earth.

QuoteAkita Neru

You are outgoing and aren't afraid to say or do anything. Sometimes you can be a brat, and sometimes you can be a great friend. It all depends on how you're feeling.

TheGameNinja

QuoteA New Being

QuoteBlue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

QuoteAkita Neru

You are outgoing and aren't afraid to say or do anything. Sometimes you can be a brat, and sometimes you can be a great friend. It all depends on how you're feeling.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.