Main Menu

Oldest Thread Ever!

Started by Shadow26, August 08, 2011, 03:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Lets try to keep this thread up as long as we can and see how long it can last.
(Don't try to put this in the forum games section,because it's not a game.It's more of a challenge,or a record breaking thread)

Please keep this thread a friendly thread.No swearing or sexual comments, videos etc.

Well,lets start:

Hai =3

Ioshyriku

Shadow26

Tanassy

Shadow26

Hyper Shadow 00

Mew is awesome

Tanassy

O.O, hey, whattchoo pointing at me for? -hides-

Dracoslythe

xSalashawty

the longest topic might be The Last Person To Post Wins or even Mods vs Members COUNTOFF(not patting myself on the back) @_@
TLPtPW was at least 500+ posts before it died..but that's my guess, concidering how popular it was when I first got here, I could be wrong too, maybe it had 1000 posts before it died down. MvM Countoff prolly has at least 900+ posts before I gave up on it and let it die, cause the last time I checked it had 911 posts, so yeah.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

I think one of the oldest threads is a legit one. Post your pic? Then again it is sticky.

Fiamonder

Oh look, a newbie starte- OVER 1400 POSTS WAT

Good luck keeping this topic alive for 2 years.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on August 08, 2011, 07:40:00 AM
the longest topic might be The Last Person To Post Wins or even Mods vs Members COUNTOFF(not patting myself on the back) @_@
TLPtPW was at least 500+ posts before it died..but that's my guess, concidering how popular it was when I first got here, I could be wrong too, maybe it had 1000 posts before it died down. MvM Countoff prolly has at least 900+ posts before I gave up on it and let it die, cause the last time I checked it had 911 posts, so yeah.
The Grand Re-Opening of the Off-Topic Topic is the oldest one that's still active.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively