Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors *Topic will contain spoilers*

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 08, 2011, 03:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Wtf is up with this game's description? Does it even want to be played D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Tanassy

SmashFinale

Catherine is... actually idk why i put that in there

but Catherine is a weird game to me...

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 18, 2011, 02:21:41 PM
Catherine is... actually idk why i put that in there

but Catherine is a weird game to me...
If you mean it's another game with a good story and annoying puzzles which was never released with a PAL version, then you would be right.

jkid101094

This game...

It's interesting, but it's not nearly drawing me in like it did Tana. I don't feel anything other than frustration or boredom when I play. =\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 02:54:56 PM
This game...

It's interesting, but it's not nearly drawing me in like it did Tana. I don't feel anything other than frustration or boredom when I play. =\
I feel the opposite. so emotional and focused~

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 02:54:56 PM
This game...

How so? Is it only because of the puzzles? Are people used to just reading when playing a visual novel?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 18, 2011, 04:25:52 PM
How so? Is it only because of the puzzles? Are people used to just reading when playing a visual novel?
I have to give it credit. I never thought I'd get this far in a visual novel. For some reason though after how wonderful and immersive as you guys made it sound...It just isn't living up to the hype for me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 04:37:05 PM
I have to give it credit. I never thought I'd get this far in a visual novel. For some reason though after how wonderful and immersive as you guys made it sound...It just isn't living up to the hype for me.
Sounds like every Final Fantasy after 10
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 04:37:05 PM

Have you never read a visual novel before? How far are you into the game? Trust me, it really picks up.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 18, 2011, 04:45:13 PM
Have you never read a visual novel before? How far are you into the game? Trust me, it really picks up.
Nope, wanted to try Fate Stay Night but there was no way I was reading all that. Saber or no Saber.

And I went through door 4. I just got out of the kitchen.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 04:52:56 PM
And I went through door 4. I just got out of the kitchen.

So you've barely progressed through the game? You should at least get one ending before deciding if you're gonna continue playing the game or not.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 18, 2011, 04:56:00 PM
So you've barely progressed through the game? You should at least get one ending before deciding if you're gonna continue playing the game or not.
I never said I'd stop. I just said it wasn't that interesting so far.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I got the Knife ending and was so sad :C
Trying again as soon as I get the goddamn time
Hopefully I'll have better luck than my first play.