SADX; Ocean Paradise (The 6-day project)

Started by Fiamonder, August 17, 2011, 01:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Hmm, I might actually start topics in the off-topic section for my stage mods and general... only problem is, I'm leaving the 24th and will come back around New Year's Eve. Neato.

Anyway! The purpose of this topic is to showcase a stage I'm currently working on... Other than Rooftop Run, Planet Wisp, Metal Harbor, City Escape... I decided to finish something before I go as quick as possible; Ocean Paradise.

- Day 1 ; The basics -

So far, I've got this done:

<Insert beach segment>

I would have screenshots of the level in-game already, but my laptop doesn't allow textures to be converted in a .pvr extension so I let MikeyLevi do the job... but he just got to go and comes back tommorow, which helps a lot.

SO, that was it for day 1 ... Only those specific models, will continue tommorow... after I'm done hanging out with my friends... which takes a couple of what, 8 hours? I know, I also have stuff to do the remaining days I have so that's even more of a help. But I think that I can do this. It might not be finished in the end, but I'll atleast have something short, and hopefully good.

Good night, I'm going to sleep.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

This looks awesome, Fia! I really love your stuff. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Mikey

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 18, 2011, 07:33:05 PM
Did you ever get the PVM made?

Yup.

- Day 2 ; Importing & Start -

Woohoo. Import time. In-game screenshots time.

^ There is supposed to be a beach right there where you're heading to, but it somehow didn't work. It probably will in the final product. Well, final product...

That's it for day 2! It's not really a huge step, and that's because I've been outside all day long. Same story tommorow... Damn, this is gonna be hard. So the only sections are currently the beginning and the 'castle', expect to see the green sections soon. And beaches.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Mikey

Cool as ever! Give us what we want, M0ARRRRRRRR!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.