Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 20, 2011, 04:17:39 PM
Then why don't you contribute the other 5%, hmmm? >=P
Because I think too much.

Hakudamashi

Personally, I'd prefer if Tana got the change
I still think of Jkid as one of the bros
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 20, 2011, 04:21:57 PM
Because I think too much.
Then stop it and speak. :P
I love you. :3

Quote from: windlessusher on August 20, 2011, 04:23:49 PM
Personally, I'd prefer if Tana got the change
I still think of Jkid as one of the bros
*sad face*
And one of the bros?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I guess it's not bad enough I've gotta raise the money to fly out to Australia to live with him, using money that I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get because I can't go to college here seen my degree will be void there anyway. Give up my dream of starting Hart Corp right here in Chicago Illinois. Leave my mom knowing that I can't count on anyone to care for her. Now I've gotta give up my womanhood because Tana decided he wants to be a woman too last week? Just take my heart while you're at it. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 20, 2011, 04:33:42 PM
I guess it's not bad enough I've gotta raise the money to fly out to Australia to live with him, using money that I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get because I can't go to college here seen my degree will be void there anyway. Give up my dream of starting Hart Corp right here in Chicago Illinois. Leave my mom knowing that I can't count on anyone to care for her. Now I've gotta give up my womanhood because Tana decided he wants to be a woman too last week? Just take my heart while you're at it. :U
I never decided this..

*looks away* You're making me feel bad with all that..

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 20, 2011, 04:33:42 PM
Just speaking my mind bro.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 20, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
I never decided this..

*looks away* You're making me feel bad with all that..
It's what we talked about, isn't it?
What's the point of going to college if my degree is going to be void when I move in with you? Why would I start a company that I can't manage? I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just stating facts. It would take a minimum of 8 years for me to get out there, with more depending on how long I have to care for me mom. That's one of the reasons I'm still worried about this working out. No matter which way we go with it one of us has to give up everything. And now you suddenly wanna be a girl after I've wanted to for 2 years? It's just crushing. And don't even tell me you've wanted it since you were 7 because you told me two weeks ago you weren't even sure yet. :I

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I feel I said something I shouldn't have
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 20, 2011, 04:44:09 PM
It's what we talked about, isn't it?
What's the point of going to college if my degree is going to be void when I move in with you? Why would I start a company that I can't manage? I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just stating facts. It would take a minimum of 8 years for me to get out there, with more depending on how long I have to care for me mom. That's one of the reasons I'm still worried about this working out. No matter which way we go with it one of us has to give up everything. And now you suddenly wanna be a girl after I've wanted to for 2 years? It's just crushing. And don't even tell me you've wanted it since you were 7 because you told me two weeks ago you weren't even sure yet. :I
I was never sure, for others' sakes. Look, it doesn't matter..
Just don't give up everything for me.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

I bought tickets to the Jerry Springer show for just such an occasion
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 20, 2011, 04:47:48 PM
I was never sure, for others' sakes. Look, it doesn't matter..
Just don't give up everything for me.
I don't want you to give up everything either. I was thinking that maybe it'd be best if we worried about ourselves before the other person for awhile, ya know? Then decide all this shit when we can actually live together and maintain a relationship. :\

Quote from: Elija2 on August 20, 2011, 04:48:24 PM
Ladies, please.
>.>

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Who's gonna be the godfather of ur children?
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 20, 2011, 05:10:13 PM
Who's gonna be the godfather of ur children?
And all these things
Draco, of course. *shot*

But we do have families, ya know.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.