Not to be an ass, but I may be hiatus for the least bit.

Started by xSalashawty, August 21, 2011, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

MIGHT is included. I don't want it moved to the notices. (if it does happen, then you can)

I've been a bit inactive for awhile mainly for school ajusting reasons and how exhausted I get. I'm not copying anyone, I'm doing this because I haven't fully adjusted to anything yet and I'm walking from school to my house as of now(summer is really hot, so yeah, I could get dehydrated and die on the middle of a dirt road)and like they usually say, life is more important than the Internet(highly disagree. My friends are what care about, not my school) and I developed the worst habit of being a music addict and I spend at least several hours on YouTube listening to youknowwho and being a rather charismatic pianist.

If you stalk me, my posts are at 10:00 pm and later. Well, parents enforced bedtime + school starting 20 minutes early isn't good.
If all goes wrong; my Internet could be taken away. So if my posts do get shortened to 1 a day, you know what went down.

Best wishes and I love you all:
Salas

I used 'and' 8 times.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Decent news: I have a great feeling/chance I can slip into the active side again. Today was horrid because my classmate picks on me(it's usual, but he became a bit racist) 'and' I just walked into the 90 degree heat while stepping on those
weeds with spikes on them. But that usually means something really awesome will happen soon, so yeah. When I have a chunk of time not playing piano or doing homework, I can go on the forum. ^^

Bad news: I'm not sure if this is bad, tbh. I'm taking my iPod to school because as trustworthy as my parents are, I'm getting those worries about them getting in what I really desire (Klayton, Blue Stahli, Ryle, 'and' this is all in a nonsexual fashion). There's Internet connection that I leaked into school at. If I can find out wether or not it tracks down safari 'and' finds out I'm here, I could go here to the forum almost anytime of day.
With that said, I might lock this since it seems settled. Maybe in a few more days I'll delete it.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.