Which way do you like my username? (Not changing it)

Started by nazo unleashed, August 23, 2011, 10:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nazo unleashed

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 24, 2011, 08:56:29 AM
The fad thing is just annoying me... it's fine if you feel girly, you like to think of yourself as a girl

Yes, there it is. I'm not doing this for "Fad" Purposes, i may not show it online but it's different in real life.

You guys know me for my online identity

But not IRL, I've been thinking about this for over half a year, BEFORE i knew that this fad existed. BEFORE i came back to SZ. So just saying "Oh he is just following a fad" is incorrect. you people are too quick to judge for your own good, i swear.

Yes, what Tobi said, i do feel girly most of the time, but like i said, it doesn't show online. and this Fad thing annoys me too, because there are people that are just doing it just to do it, and have no history behind feeling that way.

Tanassy

Quote from: NazoUN on August 24, 2011, 02:26:39 PM
Yes, there it is. I'm not doing this for "Fad" Purposes, i may not show it online but it's different in real life.

But not IRL, I've been thinking about this for over half a year, BEFORE i knew that this fad existed. BEFORE i came back to SZ. So just saying "Oh he is just following a fad" is incorrect. you people are too quick to judge for your own good, i swear.

Yes, what Tobi said, i do feel girly most of the time, but like i said, it doesn't show online. and this Fad thing annoys me too, because there are people that are just doing it just to do it, and have no history behind feeling that way.
Give this man a medal.

~Bubblicious~

You should've said that before-hand. Think before you post. You can't blame us for getting irritated when you show nothing EXCEPT that you're following a fad. I've been considering a sex change for ages, but I'm not going to act on it now as I don't want to put Phill in that situation.

Hakudamashi

Why didn't you say that in the first post
I think we established at some point that we are quick to judge...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 24, 2011, 03:21:04 PM
You should've said that before-hand. Think before you post. You can't blame us for getting irritated when you show nothing EXCEPT that you're following a fad. I've been considering a sex change for ages, but I'm not going to act on it now as I don't want to put Phill in that situation.
He shouldn't have needed to say it.

I think you should all have some respect for people's decisions.

Dracoslythe

Sonic Zone:  Jumping to conclusions one topic at a time.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 24, 2011, 03:32:16 PM
He shouldn't have needed to say it.

I think you should all have some respect for people's decisions.
I think you should think before you post and stop assuming we're going to immediately understand what you mean.
We may be friends, but we're not psychic.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'm sick of looking at this topic already. I still refuse to call you something you aren't, but I have nothing against you. Maybe it's because with everyone becoming transgender lately I feel less unique. I dunno, anyway I'm done with this topic...I hope.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: windlessusher on August 24, 2011, 03:34:33 PM
I think you should think before you post and stop assuming we're going to immediately understand what you mean.
We may be friends, but we're not psychic.

I never assumed. AGAIN. jumping to conclusions.

Hakudamashi

Y'know you could just... not click
We're not forcin you...
Quote from: NazoUN on August 24, 2011, 03:38:08 PM
I never assumed. AGAIN. jumping to conclusions.
Such is my nature
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Alright, guys, I don't want to pull "Ms. Mod" on you guys, but I don't want to see arguing in this topic.
I know this is the off topic section, and staying on topic isn't mandatory, but if it's going to cause quarrels, then I'm going to have to take action.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2011, 03:40:31 PM
Alright, guys, I don't want to pull "Ms. Mod" on you guys, but I don't want to see arguing in this topic.
I know this is the off topic section, and staying on topic isn't mandatory, but if it's going to cause quarrels, then I'm going to have to take action.
You're kinda late.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

The sad part about this?

The Mods are the ones arguing.

Elija2

This site is a transgender magnet.
Either that or it turns people into them.
Maybe we're all transgenders! AAH!

You thought about whether you should call yourself a girl or not for half a year? And I'm assuming the only reason you finally came to this conclusion is because you saw everyone else flaunting their transgenderness.

What ever happened to being a tomboy or a metrosexual? Since when is it that whenever someone has girlish or boyish thoughts they ultimately assume that they belong in the opposite gender?