Many New Pokemon Games. Let's Trade Info.

Started by jkid101094, August 25, 2011, 06:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: SerebiiMore Pokémon Games coming soon?

In the newest Famitsu magazine, an interview with the head of The Pokémon Company, Tsunekazu Ishihara, has revealed that there are more games in the works beyond Pokémon Rumble Blast this year. In the interview, he stated that there are plans for games which surprise the players in the near future. He stated that they also intend to continue support for the Nintendo DS while pushing forward with support with the Nintendo 3DS. Full details about the games were not confirmed, but when we get information, it will be posted on the site.

http://www.serebii.net/archive/July-2011.shtml

Of course, this was posted awhile ago. Why did I just post it now? I can't remember, but I'm rather excited. What do you think they could be? :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I'm betting on a third 5th Gen game on the DS and 3DS Ruby/Sapphire remakes. And more Mystery Dungeon, probably on the 3DS. And there's probably a Stadium-esque game in the works, but I think they'll put that on the Wii U. No sense putting in to the Wii, at any rate.

...Maybe a new Pinball? I'd like to see a new Snap.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 25, 2011, 08:24:58 AM
I'm betting on a third 5th Gen game on the DS and 3DS Ruby/Sapphire remakes. And more Mystery Dungeon, probably on the 3DS. And there's probably a Stadium-esque game in the works, but I think they'll put that on the Wii U. No sense putting in to the Wii, at any rate.

...Maybe a new Pinball? I'd like to see a new Snap.
Might be something completely new. I'd love a Smash-esque game where you could import your Pokemon from B/W. That would be pretty orgasmic.

I'm pretty sure the R/S remakes are in the works too, but I still don't think they're needed. However, I will let out legit, fan girl screams if they bring the secret bases back and add wifi to them. The fact that you could battle your friends anytime in their secret base was my absolute favorite feature of R/S/E.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

i always wished for the Pokemon Title in a FF13/Zelda-esque style.

...know what i mean?
...no?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 25, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
i always wished for the Pokemon Title in a FF13/Zelda-esque style.

...know what i mean?
...no?
You're gonna need to explain that a little...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HqPMCpUoPE&feature=feedf

Even with the terrible quality those graphics are amazing...on the first cutscene, anyway.

Edit:
Quote from: SerebiiIn The Games Department
Pokémon - Upcoming Games

Some news spreading round is regarding some comments on Junichi Masuda's Twitter Account. When asked about making remakes of the GBA games Ruby & Sapphire, he responded by saying that the original games were important to him and thanked the user for his input, not that he'll "consider" it as spreading around the internet. While this isn't an indicator of Ruby & Sapphire remakes actually coming out, anything is possible. We'll bring more news about upcoming games as and when they come so keep checking back

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 28, 2011, 07:23:24 AM
Please be the third 5th Gen game. O3O
I was hoping for an XD/Stadium sequel, but that works too. =P

If R/S get a remake XD or Colosseum can't be far behind, can they? :U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I wouldn't mind it being R/S remakes, but I'd rather get the third 5th Gen game first. I don't really want the situation we had where Ruby and Sapphire came out then FireRed and LeafGreen came out and THEN Emerald came out.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 28, 2011, 07:48:57 AM
I wouldn't mind it being R/S remakes, but I'd rather get the third 5th Gen game first. I don't really want the situation we had where Ruby and Sapphire came out then FireRed and LeafGreen came out and THEN Emerald came out.
Why was that so bad? =\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Maybe its just because I thought the graphics in FR/LG looked a lot better than R/S and they had to go back to that look for Emerald.

Also, I would imagine the R/S remakes would be on the 3DS. I doubt they would put out another DS Pokemon game after there were already two on the 3DS.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 28, 2011, 07:58:00 AM
Also, I would imagine the R/S remakes would be on the 3DS. I doubt they would put out another DS Pokemon game after there were already two on the 3DS.
They could always screw us over and do one on the DS one on the 3DS like they did with the mystery dungeon games.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.